The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

This has been great viewing. I've not turned the telly on since I came in from work.

Matty, be a dear and stick another few names up. We need some new breakdowns.

Matty is grieving/getting his hole at the moment.

Plus, what's wrong with the current set of breakdowns?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matty is grieving/getting his hole at the moment.

Plus, what's wrong with the current set of breakdowns?

Nothing wrong with them per se but they've been going on for nearly 24 hours now and I think the thread needs a bit of freshness to it.

Anyone who regularly posts in the Word Association thread should be on the list. The dullest people you could ever meet I imagine.

Obsession, part two:

That's at least SEVEN posts in which you have made creepy comments about me over the last few hours. I actually had to space this out over two posts in order to include all your tragic attempts at humour. You must be tanking an incredible amount of booze today if you genuinely believe I am some sort of stalker after reading back your own posts.

And the most embarrasing part? You have been creeping on me all day on this thread waiting for my response to your question - but I already replied to you seven hours ago:

I trust you'll apologise for calling me a stalker now and acknowledge that you were totally in the wrong.

Once I called you a stalker, your hourly visits stopped :)

And that reply was ignored as being XBL level of deflection.

Simple Gareth.

Did you accept the rapist post or report it ?

And for info, I have spent most of the day up and down to snek, and am enjoying a 2l bottle of Irn Bru whilst chain smoking to keep the midges off as I watch the sun set oer the wee Isles.

Nothing wrong with them per se but they've been going on for nearly 24 hours now and I think the thread needs a bit of freshness to it. 

post-30760-13749590380162_thumb.jpg

Tanqueray and lemonade freshness?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Ps im not in the house so i dont have the list handy, wont be in til the small hours either

You in town Matty? Might pay you a wee visit

Its saturday, do you have a pint with some mates, take the wife away somewhere nice, play with the kids, perhaps a nice walk, round of golf. Oh no, these fucking sad acts post on here all day, fucking tragic stuff. What's on tomorrow for you saddos lol

Its saturday, do you have a pint with some mates, take the wife away somewhere nice, play with the kids, perhaps a nice walk, round of golf. Oh no, these fucking sad acts post on here all day, fucking tragic stuff. What's on tomorrow for you saddos lol

Are you stupid?

I'm probably away to chill. Since it's a Sunday. Heading through to Edinburgh on Monday to spend the day with the missus and maybe buy myself a few treats out of Harvey Nics. What about you?

Eating and drinking establishment at West port.

I shit you not that is the name of the joint.

So it's not The West Port Bar or The West House? New place on the corner?

lol

So it's not The West Port Bar or The West House? New place on the corner?

Aye, it's beside La Baguette if that means anything to you? It's been re branded a couple of times. Quite a posh wee joint now, they do a cracking G&T though.

Archived