The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Don't see the big deal with what GD did. It just seems like a bunch of plook faced weans rounding on the old boy like the last generation of plook faced weans did with Kilt.

I had a feeling the OP would be a low quality streak of piss and it was simply confirmed by the photograph. He will be fat and bald by the time he hits 30 and living in a damp council house on some horrific Dundonian sink estate. Low quality breeding brings about these tragic results for humanity but the lad is fighting it, working for his money and you shouldn't ever knock that. I admire him for choosing to work, he will enjoy having a bit of wedge in his pocket up until real life kicks in, then he will be wearing Asda own brand clothes and buying the nearly out of date stuff and generally sinking into misery and depression as he realises he really didn't have any potential whatsoever and he has fulfilled it spectacularly well.

That is absolutely brutal... jesus

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread's certainly revealed an abundance of strange characters.

Take the tragic case of StandFree03, for example. Hobbies appear to include; following people like Dee Man and xbl around an internet forum; trying to goad others into arguments (which he regularly loses no one really wins these, do they?) and generally boring everyone else to tears.

F**k it, Enigma; lets do this.

I'll get the ball rolling by illustrating my above point:

standfree.jpg

:lol:

Superb

Take the tragic case of StandFree03, for example. Hobbies appear to include; following people like Dee Man and xbl around an internet forum; trying to goad others into arguments (which he regularly loses — no one really wins these, do they?) and generally boring everyone else to tears.

Posted Image

That's tremendous paint work. :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

But spookily accurate.

*see astrology thread*

Unless this is some reference to the astrology thread then nah, just harsh as feck.

Hoping that Matty finally finishes this list of worst posters. British Patriot will be very, very high.

Take the tragic case of StandFree03, for example. Hobbies appear to include; following people like Dee Man and xbl around an internet forum; trying to goad others into arguments (which he regularly loses — no one really wins these, do they?) and generally boring everyone else to tears.

standfree.jpg

Outstanding hahaha

This thread's certainly revealed an abundance of strange characters. Take the tragic case of StandFree03, for example. Hobbies appear to include; following people like Dee Man and xbl around an internet forum; trying to goad others into arguments (which he regularly loses — no one really wins these, do they?) and generally boring everyone else to tears. F**k it, Enigma; lets do this. I'll get the ball rolling by illustrating my above point: standfree.jpg
spookily accurate.

Can someone please tell me the story of 'Kilt? As I said about a squibillion pages ago, he works in an establishment near me and I see him about 3-4 times a week... Keep seeing his name mentioned in some onimous way; what's the story?

Can someone please tell me the story of 'Kilt? As I said about a squibillion pages ago, he works in an establishment near me and I see him about 3-4 times a week... Keep seeing his name mentioned in some onimous way; what's the story?

Kilt was a basically harmless old pagan duffer who was a bit stalkerish with some of the female posters in a kind of tragic, trying to be romantic way. Everyone used to follow him around red dotting all his posts, but it was okay because he didn't give a tinker's cuss. Lol jk, he was raging. He actually probably had mental health issues, so looking back it was a bit harsh. Funny, though.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Good to see Granny Danger isn't bothered about being called out as a shite poster.

I have no issues with him posting mattys picture, it's definitely weird but if it's from this site then fair enough. People have a right to criticise it for being odd behaviour though because TBH it is.

If people's posts are to be believed this site attracts an awful lot of people with mental health issues

One poster even killed himself due to people on here pushing him over the edge, allegedly*.

RIP Pacman

*He was mad as a box of frogs, probably would have done it anyway.

One poster even killed themselves due to people on here pushing him over the edge, allegedly*.

RIP Pacman

*He was mad as a box of frogs, probably would have done it anyway.

What te f**k, seriously..? Wow, I'm seriously surprised if that's true...

Archived