The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Unless this is some reference to the astrology thread then nah, just harsh as feck.

Hoping that Matty finally finishes this list of worst posters. British Patriot will be very, very high.

How so? If I was going to be on the list I would have been by now.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What te f**k, seriously..? Wow, I'm seriously surprised if that's true...

I believe it is. He was a Dundee Utd fan, I think. Other United fans confirmed that he did it, and he's certainly not been seen here since.

He used to think people were speaking to him through the telly, and he'd post all this on here. Of course, people ripped him to shreds. I guess you just can't tell how far gone people are.

Quite chuffed that everyone else got shitey stick figures and I got that :lol:

8)

That's matty and you quite happy to have your representations published online.

Don't know what the fuss is about, still, Div doesn't bother, fills pages on here, everyone's a winner.

Apparently so. I think he was on a united forum too where someone confirmed it. Most people ripped him as he seemed like a lunatic. He actually was a lunatic.

f**k that's pretty weird... Well he must've been pretty far gone to do that. Were people encouraging him to do it or was it just a case of him being a bit odd and other posters reacting in a mocking way without realising how messed up he was,

I believe it is. He was a Dundee Utd fan, I think. Other United fans confirmed that he did it, and he's certainly not been seen here since.

He used to think people were speaking to him through the telly, and he'd post all this on here. Of course, people ripped him to shreds. I guess you just can't tell how far gone people are.

Wow sounds absolutely bonkers tbh... wonder what it would be like to be in his head and thinking folk were talking to you through the telly. Poor guy, hope it wasn't folk on here who pushed him over the edge...

Wow sounds absolutely bonkers tbh... wonder what it would be like to be in his head and thinking folk were talking to you through the telly. Poor guy, hope it wasn't folk on here who pushed him over the edge...

He never really talked about topping himself on here IIRC, it was just mainly the stuff about the telly, and how people had hacked his PC, and everyone was watching him.

If you were mentally unstable and felt that people were getting to you on an Internet forum it would make more sense to kill one of them rather than yourself.

I'll remember that when the big chair and bib looms.

I can't really remember anyone telling him to kill himself but he got loads of abuse and the piss taken constantly in the beginning. I think it got to the point where people realised he really wasn't alright fairly quickly though. Poor c**t.

If only Magee was around then with the Larsson story :(

f**k... Well that's pretty tragic

Fill me in here did Pat Nevin/Alan Shearer actually reference him and laugh at him through the telly or did he just think that'd happened?

Missed all that Magee stuff too...

Apparently so. I think he was on a united forum too where someone confirmed it. Most people ripped him as he seemed like a lunatic. He actually was a lunatic.

He was at large when I first joined. I recently stumbled across a very old thread in which he had posted in. Disturbing with hindsight, particularly when people are encouraging the poor c**t to top himself.

He was at large when I first joined. I recently stumbled across a very old thread in which he had posted in. Disturbing with hindsight, particularly when people are encouraging the poor c**t to top himself.

If that's the case and people were egging on, that really is fucking damning.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Archived