The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh aye, loads of posters ripped him to begin with, including myself. Sad story.

Seeing as we are on a bit of a morbid theme here, has anyone else from p and b died that we know of? For some reason I thought frank booth had but turned out he was just in a huff.

Fcuk knows but I've 3 funerals this week, all under 60.

I remember chatting with Pacman on here in the middle of the night once - I hadn't seen any of his previous and he was telling me he'd been hacked - part of me wanted to rip the pish but I offered some advice and in the end and he logged off apparently rather settled ...

would certainly have been on my conscience if I had ripped the pish giving what he later did !

That's why I give Ric an easy time on here now

Oh aye, loads of posters ripped him to begin with, including myself. Sad story.

Seeing as we are on a bit of a morbid theme here, has anyone else from p and b died that we know of? For some reason I thought frank booth had but turned out he was just in a huff.

I'm sure by the time this thread has run its course there could be a few more 'Jumpers'.

I remember chatting with Pacman on here in the middle of the night once - I hadn't seen any of his previous and he was telling me he'd been hacked - part of me wanted to rip the pish but I offered some advice and in the end and he logged off apparently rather settled ...

would certainly have been on my conscious if I had ripped the pish giving what he later did !

That's why I give Ric an easy time on here now

A good nights sleep usually helps.

I remember that DABs posts quite well as I found them fascinating/frightening. I had a horribly vivid dream about the laughing Shearer in the TV not long after I read his detailed post on the subject.

I don't remember people telling him to kill himself, in the end he was posting lots about killing himself. It was the usual P&B pish-ripping and if I remember rightly he just used to ignore most of it and post more crazy stuff anyway.

Shame, though I think some people are overselling this forums part in it all as he was clearly very disturbed.

has anyone else from p and b died that we know of?

Aye - a well like Queens supporter died but I don't remember his name - Skyline had a mention of him in his signature for quite some time (possibly still has :unsure2: )

Turns out he'd posted on here just before heading for bed :(

What I remember about Pacman was he was quite ambivalent to the slagging he got on here. He'd often start with something like 'I know I'll get ripped for this but...", so I don't really think anyone slagging him on here led to his eventual suicide.

That didn't stop some of the usual suspects on their moral high horse after the event, of course.

This thread's certainly revealed an abundance of strange characters.

Take the tragic case of StandFree03, for example. Hobbies appear to include; following people like Dee Man and xbl around an internet forum; trying to goad others into arguments (which he regularly loses — no one really wins these, do they?) and generally boring everyone else to tears.

F**k it, Enigma; lets do this.

I'll get the ball rolling by illustrating my above point:

standfree.jpg

This is simply wonderful work.

What I remember about Pacman was he was quite ambivalent to the slagging he got on here. He'd often start with something like 'I know I'll get ripped for this but...", so I don't really think anyone slagging him on here led to his eventual suicide.

That didn't stop some of the usual suspects on their moral high horse after the event, of course.

Why would anyone rip someone showing signs of mental illness?

Imagine getting a PM from the poster Pacman late at night after reading all this...

That's not gong to happen as a few of the other DABs who posted here (at the time, not sure if they still do) knew him, or at least knew of him and one made a thread saying that such and such person who was reported in the paper had been Pacman.

Saying that if he sends me a pm now I'll fucking shit bricks.

That's not gong to happen as a few of the other DABs who posted here (at the time, not sure if they still do) knew him, or at least knew of him and one made a thread saying that such and such person who was reported in the paper had been Pacman.

That would be hilarious.

If I recall rightly Marrez was particularly unbearable afterwards.

Imagine it...

"They're laughing at me... They're all laughing at me."

Would make a spooky ghost story.

Does this mean that Dangers not going to get bundled into the back of a police van with a blanket over his head?.....disappointing. :(

To think we let you go away alone with him...

Archived