The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what's made you so upset and angry tonight but I hope you manage to sort it out :)

#onelove #pisspants

Ta much for your kind words. Thankfully your worries were unfounded, and can be filed away as a misunderstanding since you're not able to understand basic English.

Not your fault min, but think before you post again. Not everyone will be so retrained with your obvious shortcomings

Not sure there's an alias detection squad been made yet tbh. Maybe I'll need to check the rules on creating such things, I hear they are constantly changing.

You'd like this, mythical clubs and friends are your forte. Might keep you off the jigsaws and games.

Go.For.It.

McKee made a tear stained post the other night where he was adamant he was done with this site because he couldn't be arsed with the hassle of creating multiple accounts. I took him at his word. He seemed like a stand up guy.

Just think of the heights you and milktrae are going to scale in the next few days. :)

i fully expect to place in this list , & higher than my 30th on the other one

That RobBairn is a fairly terrible poster, but from his posting style I assume he's about 12. So may be time for redemption.

Paulo Sergio being that low is a bit of a surprise. Chuckles went under my radar actually. He was truly a dreadful poster. Ayrmad isn't too bad. As said, he's gotten better, and RobBairn is a bit naïve at times, but I don't think he's that bad a poster.

RobBairn is really good at Fifa.

Thanks for thinking of me guys. And I'm 16, actually! :P And HillparkBairn didn't make this? Wtf? :huh:

Kilt was my number 5, had this poll been run a couple of years ago I'm sure he'd have been top 5 in this with ease. Don't get me wrong, he was a creepy, creepy guy, but I voted for him due to his horrific patter, overuse of smilies and general pishy "clique" patter. Fucking thousands of posts and he offered nothing interesting, informative or comedic. I've heard from sources, however, that he "doesn't give a tinker's cuss" that he's been placed on the list.

Chuckles was my number 5 before I edited my list. I expected him to be higher up.

i fully expect to place in this list , & higher than my 30th on the other one

Ach, I would have been well up the list if I didn't like Excel so much, still like camouflaging the occasional maggot for the influential one when I want a wee break.

I hope someone voted for me. That way I'd feel like I'd have achieved something on this site. Even if it was just to piss one person off.

Archived