The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picture Wunfellaff as the toothless old jakey at the bar who keeps trying to talk to everyone and makes even hardcore misogynists uncomfortable with the way he talks about women. #notdeceSent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Better hairline and not as fat as you bud, even with 20 years added....lol.

Plus I would get in a bar , lexi wouldn't. You ? Meh, wine bar material.

That's 8 o'clock. F5 buttons all over the country must be getting smashed right now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Does your phone have an F5 button?

Better hairline and not as fat as you bud, even with 20 years added....lol.

Plus I would get in a bar , lexi wouldn't. You ? Meh, wine bar material.

If by that you mean that I'm able to fit in with polite company, I agree completely. I prefer cocktails, though. #mojitos #pinacoladas #decebombs

I picture Wunfellaff as the toothless old jakey at the bar who keeps trying to talk to everyone and makes even hardcore misogynists uncomfortable with the way he talks about women. #notdece

wunfellaff?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF_RPXGs2S8

Now that the list has been finalised I can say that you needed 6 or more points to make it in my list... Now the winner had 90+ votes so was a massive difference from 1st to 50th.

50th - Ayrmad

Bit of a meh poster, used to be a lot worse and has calmed down considerably.. probably because Ayr are no longer in Morton's division right enough...

49th - Chuckles

Surprised he wasn't a lot higher up, only 2 votes for him, which was astonishing! He's awful in every sense of the word.

48th - South Enclosure

A truly terrible poster even by Dundee's standards which is saying something, completely deserves his place on the list and probably should have been placed a little higher, in my opinion.

47th - Reynard

Chops wood in a shed in Ayrshire for a living, I try not too give him too much grief as it's clear his life is awful. Another poor poster. <_<

46th - Kilt

A very, very creepy man, who should totally be higher up. Got 4 votes but all them were clearly very low scoring votes. He most likely prevented many hot females signing up. The b*****d.

45th - Captain Sensible

Not a poster I would have on here as I quite enjoyed his work. Poor show whoever voted him!

44th - RobBairn1876

He's not that bad a poster in fairness, but he does start an awful lot of Football Manger Story threads and lasts about a day doing them before he's bored. Needs inprovement and he'll be out of the top 50 in no time!

43rd - Jagfox

He seems to have taken a liking to me which is always a good sign in a person. Not a terrible poster by any means in my opinion.

42nd - KittyBoy

Can't say anything he's ever posted has ever came across as terrible, so I'm fairly confused by his entry.

41st - Paulo Sergio

He brought decent gifs with him, but that was it, not a poster I'd read if I had the choice. Brought very little to the table at the end of the day and fully merits a place in this list.

That is all for today folks.

If by that you mean that I'm able to fit in with polite company, I agree completely. I prefer cocktails, though. #mojitos #pinacoladas #decebombs

Amicus Apple in Edinburgh does tremendous cocktails. Not cheap, but tasty nonetheless.

I have no idea who #48 and #49 are.

Tbh there's a couple of people near the top who I've never even heard of so describing them will be fun...

Paulo Sergio being that low is a bit of a surprise. Chuckles went under my radar actually. He was truly a dreadful poster. Ayrmad isn't too bad. As said, he's gotten better, and RobBairn is a bit naïve at times, but I don't think he's that bad a poster.

Archived