The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Excellent, I'm basking in my individualism greatness right now. I do not need to hashtag anything nor am I SEETHING about the hashtag phenomenon (like the DOSSERS). Get it? DOSSER- a waster, a lazy c**t if you will.

Anyway, I'm off to bask a bit more, its much better than lifting. I mean, do you even bask?

Careful. ;)

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a large Irish catholic family from my mums side who funnily enough actually live in Dundee. No wonder he's a slavering raging mess whenever I'm about.

Ah see there we go. He must be like the child catcher and can sniff papery.

vikingTon's posts- The height of wit.

I wouldn't say "the height" of wit - I'm not making a career out of laughing at zero pointers like yourself - but being Most Influential Poster confirms my position at the top of this forum's food chain, yes.

I already said id put up the first 10 tonight. Youre all very impatient! Jeezo

You should follow StewartyMac's advice and PM it all to him so that he can try and become relevant again. He hasn't taken getting zero points on the other thread badly at all.

You should follow StewartyMac's advice and PM it all to him so that he can try and become relevant again. He hasn't taken getting zero points on the other thread badly at all.

If I'm being overcritical, there shouldn't be an "again" in your post.

I have a large Irish catholic family from my mums side who funnily enough actually live in Dundee. No wonder he's a slavering raging mess whenever I'm about.

Cool story bro. I feel as if I know them now.

Archived