Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

The weeks' big event ruined by the weather.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cricket/33001506

Next week however the biggest deal in Northern Ireland/the 6 counties will be three T20 games against Scotland at Bready just south of Londonderry/Derry as both sides warm up for the qualifiers.

Look on the bright side, at least it allows you the chance to get your knickers in a twist.

On the contrary my good man, it gives me a reassuring sense of superiority and an excuse to play zombie nation at full blast.

I'd imagine the people crawling along behind them trying to go about their lives were a bit annoyed though.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question, I see there's a few orange walks in Glasgow on Saturday. Me, being a bit naive perhaps, didn't realise this would be the case and had arranged to stay in the centre of Glasgow Saturday night. Will be out during the day and evening, how busy will the centre be? Was reconsidering the West End as a result.

Quick question, I see there's a few orange walks in Glasgow on Saturday. Me, being a bit naive perhaps, didn't realise this would be the case and had arranged to stay in the centre of Glasgow Saturday night. Will be out during the day and evening, how busy will the centre be? Was reconsidering the West End as a result.

You'd be better off in the West End anyway, regardless of an orange walk or not.

Do yourself a favour and stay clear. It'll basically be a far right rally.

I don't imagine it should affect your day too much. As much as they like to think they're some kind of relevant force in Scotland their turnouts are laughably small, as was shown by their last 'big day out' in Glasgow. Unionist bigots are thankfully a dying breed in the city.

By all means take precautionary measures to ensure you stay clear of the cretins, but it should be done easily enough.

I don't imagine it should affect your day too much. As much as they like to think they're some kind of relevant force in Scotland their turnouts are laughably small, as was shown by their last 'big day out' in Glasgow. Unionist bigots are thankfully a dying breed in the city.

By all means take precautionary measures to ensure you stay clear of the cretins, but it should be done easily enough.

And by precautionary measures he means don't dress your dog up like this

post-27588-14358206481671_thumb.jpg

Noticed a higher number of jakeballs than usual on Dumbarton Road this morning as I took the dog out for his constitutional.

Didn't think much of it as we cut around the back of the art galleries then I noticed a sea of colour at the entrance to KG park.

I had to detour a little but I think they eere just gathering there.

No bother although I did see a Lodge Steward fling a paper poke away.

I will write a strong worded letter to the Grand Dragon ;)

Isn't the Queen in Glasgow today? Can imagine all the orange men charging towards her crying for her love, with her bolting rapid at the groupies she hates and does not want.

Isn't the Queen in Glasgow today? Can imagine all the orange men charging towards her crying for her love, with her bolting rapid at the groupies she hates and does not want.

Just like the Koreans with Kim Jong Un, well if the Koreans wore football tops and drank Frosty Jack.

Celebrating culture at Motherwell train station attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1436015373.298746.jpg

Lets play OO bigot bingo!!

Shite attire involving union jack. Check!

Shite attire involving hand of ulster? Check!

Drinking cheap booze in public? Check!

Eta. Just noticed the soldiers at the bottom of his shirt. Fucking hell :lol:

Edited by mrcat1990