Orange Walk / Scottish Cricket thread

~~~

• 1 month later...

Can hear the fudricks in Paisley just now, you would expect them to have an extra swagger about them after the result yesterday.

I was going for a haircut this morning but they are congregating all around that area so that is one local business worse off because of them.

Not sure about that given the way Scots and their temperate, upright Presbyterian kinfolk in two-thirds of Ulster voted.

Whilst NI as a whole voted to remain there was significant leave results in traditionally Unionist areas. Plus the Sun said the queen was in favour of leave.

Can hear the fudricks in Paisley just now, you would expect them to have an extra swagger about them after the result yesterday.

I was going for a haircut this morning but they are congregating all around that area so that is one local business worse off because of them.

Why would that stop you going for a haircut?

Do you protect him from football matches as well?

Only from those involving The two ugly sisters from Glasgow.

Interesting that your point seems to be that there is bigotry and anti social behaviour elsewhere therefore I should try and inflict this sort of nonsense on him.