Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sound like a very DOSS guy, welcome.

Probably the most DOSS compliment I have ever been given, thank you.

Welcome! 22 members now. In the words of Taylor Swift, 'I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.'

Taylor Swift is doss.

TS_PHOTO_0400%2528Barlow%2529_3858_FNL.j

YUUUUUSSSSSSS! Taylor Swift is DOSS. I'm in the right place. Teckle.

I thought you were in a band ?

It's not a Taylor Swift tribute act is it ?

The only reason I'm attempting to climb up the ladder of musical success is so that Taylor will notice me. We'd make a doss couple.

On a sidenote, I imagine that Club DECE is predominantly made up of people like this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57PlVm7hALA

(empathy, not mockery)

TRS DOSS was being used in the 70s , it was in Perth anyway .

Oh wow, this makes me even more determined to get the word into the mainstream. Old traditions should be respected. In 1970, I was over twenty years away from being a foetus.

Whilst wandering round Sainsbury's today with the wife, I purchased this:

21Wb0PSFoZL.jpg

Not because I need it, not because I wanted to pamper myself, but because it was down from £10 to £2.50 and I thought it would be a laugh.

That is the way of the Doss.

Had a doss session down the gym tonight. Lots of cv training done to burn off the lovely Greek style yogurt I had for lunch. I look and feel great.

large_thumb.png

Had a doss session down the gym tonight. Lots of cv training done to burn off the lovely Greek style yogurt I had for lunch. I look and feel great.

large_thumb.png

That's because, Adders, you are great.

Doss appreciation.

Was planning on throwing around some more insults, but I feel an overwhelming sense of pity towards Club DOSS members. So I'm not going to do that. Instead I'm going to say: it's ok. It's OK that you were not good enough to make Club DECE. It's OK that you have an open door system which allows forum losers and Ralph Wiggum's to join. You can still make something of yourselves, I'm sure of it #positivepost

Archived