Club DOSS

Was planning on throwing around some more insults, but I feel an overwhelming sense of pity towards Club DOSS members. So I'm not going to do that. Instead I'm going to say: it's ok. It's OK that you were not good enough to make Club DECE. It's OK that you have an open door system which allows forum losers and Ralph Wiggum's to join. You can still make something of yourselves, I'm sure of it #positivepost

Conya has a song for you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_0Vx-5CqmQ

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was planning on throwing around some more insults, but I feel an overwhelming sense of pity towards Club DOSS members. So I'm not going to do that. Instead I'm going to say: it's ok. It's OK that you were not good enough to make Club DECE. It's OK that you have an open door system which allows forum losers and Ralph Wiggum's to join. You can still make something of yourselves, I'm sure of it #positivepost 

The question should be...will you be joining Club Doss once you're deemed #undece?

The first stage of recovery is acceptance. It's the hardest part m8. You can do it, I believe in you #prayforTRS 

Probably not tbh.

Your missing out my friend.....I'm not even a member & I come and everyones all positive & doss.....Addie went to the gym but I hate to work late.....no hastle....he's doss about that...the Dece boys would haul me over the coals for that!

I'm liking Club Doss.

Seabass is doss or dece as a certain other club would say.... :ph34r:

Don't get it. Is there another club on here?

I'm loving the positivity around Club Doss :D

So have you joined Club Doss? You're just the sort of lad to benefit from the warmth, camaraderie and all round goodwill from Club Doss, being like minded yourself.

Need more reasons?

1) SuperCaleyGoBallistic's now confirmed meltdown at our existence shows it's a doss place to be.

2) Big Rob is a member of the other, less doss club. If that doesn't persuade you, nowt will!

:)

So have you joined Club Doss?  You're just the sort of lad to benefit from the warmth, camaraderie and all round goodwill from Club Doss, being like minded yourself.

Need more reasons?

1) SuperCaleyGoBallistic's now confirmed meltdown at our existence shows it's a doss place to be.

2) Big Rob is a member of the other, less doss club. If that doesn't persuade you, nowt will!

:)

I'd be delighted to join Club Doss if I'm welcome?

Must warm you though...mhak thinks I'm pretty #Dece these days (high praise indeed)....not sure if that invalidates my application?

I'd be delighted to join Club Doss if I'm welcome?

Must warm you though...mhak thinks I'm pretty #Dece these days (high praise indeed)....not sure if that invalidates my application?

Get in here. You're a confirmed DOSS member now. And your recruitment has meant that we are now level on numbers with Club DECE. What a doss effort from the Club DOSS boys!

Now that we have reached such an impressive milestone, I will update you all on the members list (if you haven't looked at the OP recently).

1. The Real Saints

2. SweeperDee

3. Hedgecutter

4. NorthAyrshireKillie

5. Derek Patterson

6. GordieBoy80

7. invergowrie arab

8. Skintight

9. Mik

10. Kyle

11. jamamafegan4

12. Ranaldo Bairn

13. Addie

14. Confidemus

15. YassinMoutaouakil

16. Mr Parstastic

17. philpy

18. jagfox

19. Rod

20. hoopy1967

21. AberdeenBud

22. mcjimbob_dfc

23. Shelldon

24. sjc

Honorary mascot: Conya Doss, well-known smooth r'n'b singer of 'So Fly' fame.

Sponsors: Doss Blockos (doss lager)

Now, let the doss banter begin!

Archived