Club DOSS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am most pleased you have had such a Doss day. My day hasn't been as Doss, currently hiding from the sun after getting quite badly sunburnt on Tuesday. That wasn't Doss at all. However once the redness has subsided it will turn into a rather Doss bronze.

I'm sure your redness will die down into a quite doss shade of bronze soon enough...

Thanks for asking.

I haven't done much today apart from looking up potential routes to Norway for the Europa League clash next week. We won't find out for sure whether we are playing in Northern Ireland or Norway until tonight, which isn't a doss situation. I'd definitely go if it was in Ireland but unsure about Norway as it's a bit more complicated. I'm by myself and I'd probably get murdered or raped by non-doss people.

Also had my 7th driving lesson today. I was allowed out on the roads for the first time. Nobody died, so that was pretty doss.

I trust you will have a doss time wherever you go. And congratulations on the doss driving.

My days been Doss. Out the back in the sun relaxing, going out later for dinner with my gf. Most definitely Doss

That does sound doss indeed.

All around doss-ness. Beautiful.

Doss effort with the driving TRS. First solo mission can be intimidating but you'll more doss for getting it out the way.

I reckon Norway would be a doss destination if a little pricey.

If you are doss withvthe locals they will be doss with you in return. It's the way of the doss I have found.

How's everyone's day been? Very Doss I hope.

This morning, I took my two kids swimming, then lunch at a cafe, a walk round Irvine Beach Park then off to the new Sainsbury's in Irvine for all the ingredients to make a delicious summer salad and a couple of toys for the nippers.

Most Doss indeed.

What a DOSS you are are.

My day has been less than DOSS tbh, bring stuck inside on a day like this is less than DOSS.

However, I've finished my work for the day and am on my way home :)

5 a sides tonight so there is the potential for DOSS.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, lads. I love this doss club.

On a sidenote, Conya is on Twitter for anyone who wants to follow her/send her doss messages of support.

https://twitter.com/conyad

Too many hash-tags on Twitter. I will maybe see if she is on Facebook. Will follow her anyway as she is a doss singer.

Thanks for the words of encouragement, lads. I love this doss club.

On a sidenote, Conya is on Twitter for anyone who wants to follow her/send her doss messages of support.

https://twitter.com/conyad

I like your new profile picture. It's most Doss indeed.

Have you informed her of Club DOSS?

I just sent her a tweet -

'Hi Conya, any chance of a shout-out for the 'Club DOSS' boys in Scotland? We're fans of your music x'

I like your new profile picture. It's most Doss indeed.

Doss of you to say so.

She has been informed that doss is boss.

Doss work, son.

feeling like Club DOSS is about to spread nationwide

Archived