Club DOSS

After a DOSS day dossing around, the sis in law and her toddler son came over for a DOSS bbq.

They are accompanying me and my young family for what should hopefully be a DOSS day for the young uns at Loch Tay tomorrow.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a DOSS day dossing around, the sis in law and her toddler son came over for a DOSS bbq.

They are accompanying me and my young family for what should hopefully be a DOSS day for the young uns at Loch Tay tomorrow.

Given the weather forecast....that sounds even more Doss! :-)

Sounds like a doss day out tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy, chief.

To the people who have had undoss days, things can only get dosser.

Also to Granny Danger I will say yes I am a proud dosser.

Got sent home with a pizza and two cannellolis from work which was was doss. The pizza I made short work of. I don't like cannelloli so I will be doss and give them to my neighbours.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Got sent home with a pizza and two cannellolis from work which was was doss. The pizza I made short work of. I don't like cannelloli so I will be doss and give them to my neighbours.

^^^Doss neighbour^^^

I don't mind Granny Danger......even if he does come across a bit Victor Meldrew! ;)

Here is a Doss fact to cheer you up:

Club Doss, created 3 days ago - 17 pages

Club Dece, created 29th May - 34 pages

DOSS.

All that shows is that us #LADS are out pumping 8s every night and you're all sitting at home complaining about your pish days and pish lives to other undece guys on the internet.

Unlucks.

All that shows is that us #LADS are out pumping 8s every night and you're all sitting at home complaining about your pish days and pish lives to other undece guys on the internet.

Unlucks.

There be no complaining in club doss. Only reinforcement of the doss philosophy.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Unlucks.

Do tell us all about your endless nights "pumping 8's" ?!

Sounds quite beasty tbh.

Not very doss at all.

Very undoss

Lets be honest...Swampy is hanging onto maks cost tails here.....he'd take what he could get tbh! ;)

Archived