Humble Bundle

Just a bairn

It starts like elite and is really cool but pretty soon you're just running a production empire and not even flying about much at all.

I started it last night and it, does indeed, look really good. The controls dont seem that bad, quite similar to Privateer. Didnt play it for long enough to know whether Id get lost or not though - although I was struggling to find the space station to upgrade my ship

I found the space station -turns out "behind" the gate actually means through it :rolleyes:

I found a couple of tutorials which I was reading through last night. Turns out I wasnt doing as well as I thought. I didnt even realise you started with two ships :lol:

Very tempted by this latest bundle which is essentially crusader kings 1 & 2. Always wanted to try them out, particularly 2 with the Game Of Thrones mod but its so complicated and I really cant be arsed with a 9 million page rule bookand keeping spreadsheets and all that shite

Very tempted by this latest bundle which is essentially crusader kings 1 & 2. Always wanted to try them out, particularly 2 with the Game Of Thrones mod but its so complicated and I really cant be arsed with a 9 million page rule bookand keeping spreadsheets and all that shite

I hate games like that, probably why I gave up on X3

Not a humble sale but I imagine you'll all be interested anyway. Bastion is on sale in Steam today for less than £2, please pick it up if you dont have it already, it's absolutely superb and might well be the best value we'll see all year. Action RPG with amazing soundtrack, beautiful unique visuals and fun gameplay, I can guarantee you wont be disappointed

Not a humble sale but I imagine you'll all be interested anyway. Bastion is on sale in Steam today for less than £2, please pick it up if you dont have it already, it's absolutely superb and might well be the best value we'll see all year. Action RPG with amazing soundtrack, beautiful unique visuals and fun gameplay, I can guarantee you wont be disappointed

This.

If my laptop wasn't a piece of shite I don't think I ever would have stopped playing it. Looks beautiful and has an outstanding soundtrack. Gameplay is a joy as well.

• 1 month later...

Cracking deal just now. All 3 Bioshock games, XCOM, Mafia 2, Darkness 2 plus a couple of others for $20

That might be the best one theyve done since the EA sale, outrageously good! :o

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived