Support Jim Spence

Pretending?

No I am not pretending, I do not make a habit of accusing diddy fans of being Sellick fans, this is purely reserved for this clown, there are plenty examples of his double standards on the BRALT alongside his insistence of defending his real club and real fellow fans, the real Killie fans however see through him.

The only one pretending here is the WKR, just a pity he has convinced you so easily.

That's just vague drivel, with which you sell yourself short.

Where does he insist on 'defending his real club'?

Seriously Ted, all this stuff does is reveal the nasty little prejudices that you privately harbour. You'd be better advised to keep them yet more private.

That's why I suggested earlier that you stop. I'm trying to protect you from coming across as a tiny minded clown allied to BP. If you wish to ignore such well intended advice, then that's up to you.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, an now I'm asking for an explanation for it. Is that a diificult idea for you Bennett?

Why should people have to explain themselves to you?

Tedi gave you an answer, accept it and move on.

WKR lite.....

If he's a super sekrit sellick fan masquerading as a kilmarnock fan then burning in Hell is too good for him...probably

You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to spot that these Teds find the idea of folk laughing at the Newco intolerable and openly shove all such threads towards literally any other subject - the personal flaws of posters, decades-old abuse scandals, the price of fishcakes in Hong Kong - in an effort to prevent it.

Fairly tragic behaviour IMHO

Why should people have to explain themselves to you?

Tedi gave you an answer, accept it and move on.

WKR lite.....

Of course he doesn't have to explain himself - in that there's not a law requiring it.

It's a sort of convention of discourse between adult humans however, that we're prepared to defend and justify our views, especially if they're considered contentious.

Insisting I simply accept his answer and "move on" is just a laughable admission that the view in question this time, cannot be sensibly supported.

Everyone can see this. You guys just look petty and stupid by pressing on with it anyway.

I did give you answers, you do not want to accept them? that's a shame :( I take it you will not be satisfied till we pull all the posts across from the BRALT? posts as an avid reader and contributor of the BRALT you already know about, you are the one that is acting stupid for pretending you do not know this and discussing it on a completely unrelated thread, if you want to discuss the WKR and his real team then go ask the question on the BRALT or better still look back the thread and see the reasoning that has already been laid out over and over before.

Astoundingly boring nonsense. Nobody cares.

I did give you answers, you do not want to accept them? that's a shame :( I take it you will not be satisfied till we pull all the posts across from the BRALT? posts as an avid reader and contributor of the BRALT you already know about, you are the one that is acting stupid for pretending you do not know this and discussing it on a completely unrelated thread, if you want to discuss the WKR and his real team then go ask the question on the BRALT or better still look back the thread and see the reasoning that has already been laid out over and over before.

You gave him lies and fantasies, you mendacious little coward.

Off you go and trawl the BRALT yourself, seeing as you're the one making the accusation. MT has asked you to supply some kind of foundation for your argument, and you have supplied none. Not a jot, iota or smidgeon of proof as to your nasty insinuation. Care to make a guess as to why?

So, if you can come back with, proof, I'll apologise for calling you a mendacious, slanderous, cowardly little cúnt. Shouldn't be too hard, seeing as:

1. You weren't around for a large part of that thread.

2. Upon joining, you quickly became by far the most prolific (some might say obsessed) poster there. Delete all your posts*, and you'll narrow the field considerably.

3. I'm sure the get-along gang will give you a hand to find proof of your accusations, and then I'll look like a lying bástard. Until you do so, that accolade applies solely to you and the rest of the Horde who slander both myself and other decent fans in this way.

*i.e. carry on with operation "Historical Revisionism". :lol:

:lol::lol: Oh sweet Jesus. How foolish you appear these days Ted.

Your main objection now apparently concerns the inappropriateness of the thread as a venue for this discussion. This, despite the fact that yu unilaterally introduced it here. First of all, you made a tedious and predictable dig at WRK, telling him his team was getting beaten - a clear reference to Celtic's amusing midweek defeat in Italy. When he pointed out that Kilmarnock weren't playing unti Saturday, you responded desperately with: "You do not support Killie, mhoron."

I'm actually starting to feel uncomfortable about this issue now, because it must be so personally embarrassing for you to have your stupidity so exposed.

Please sign as a protest to the way Jim Spence has been treated by the Newco supporters. They conveniently forgot that Jim Traynor said their club had died.

The petition will be sent to the SFA,SPFL and the BBC. so far nearly 600 people have signed in 6 hours. Keep it going.

http://m.ipetitions.com/#petition/support-jim-spence

1) your petition doesn't seem to work.

2) There are no newco supporters. Normal people support football clubs, not the companies who run them.

3) It doesn't matter what Jim Traynor may have said.

The facts are the BBC trust had to come along and stop BBC Scotland from telling lies and saying RFC died rather than the company who ran them. Since then Spence hasn't bothered to follow that ruling. The original complaints were valid, just like they'd be if he was telling lies that any of your clubs died.

Since then Spence has apparently gone on Twitter to further wind up Rangers fans. Under a BBC twitter account he tried to liken Rangers fans complaining about him to nazis slowly destroying freedoms and liberty. Admittedly he was at least a bit subtle in the way he did it. Sadly for him Graeme Speirs wasn't quite as subtle and asked directly if the stasi was still after him.

So he tells outright and offensive lies about a football club, then compares the fans of that club to nazis and fascists. He can't complain if he gets some abuse back.

Since then he has apparently had 'abuse on the internet' and was 'accosted in the street'. As a journalist, it's his job to put public interest stories into the public domain. Being 'abused' and 'accosted' can cover a massive range of things from a guy stopping him in the street to tell him he isn't too popular to being lynched.

So if he wants to play the victim card, he'll need to actually come out and say what he is the victim of. Just like telling the truth, it's part of his job and, like telling the truth, it's a part he isn't doing.

Also, the 'save jim Spence' campaign seems to be really anti Rangers and generally likes to label any rangers fan who doesn't like the way spence is acting as a bad guy. There's a word for that you know, it begins with a B.

1) your petition doesn't seem to work.

2) There are no newco supporters. Normal people support football clubs, not the companies who run them.

3) It doesn't matter what Jim Traynor may have said.

1. It does. Do you find the internets difficult?

2. There are, Rangers FC were liquidated, The Rangers FC took their place, and were admitted to the league just over a year ago.

3. You're bang on the money there, it matters even less now than it did when he was a "neutral"

1. It does. Do you find the internets difficult?

2. There are, Rangers FC were liquidated, The Rangers FC took their place, and were admitted to the league just over a year ago.

3. You're bang on the money there, it matters even less now than it did when he was a "neutral"

So you support the company who owns aberdeen FC?

That's just weird........................

So you support the company who owns aberdeen FC?

That's just weird........................

No, I support Aberdeen FC, a club that is run by Aberdeen FC PLC.

There is no longer a "Rangers", they folded, it's why Sevco had to ask for their team "The Rangers" to be admitted into the bottom tier of the Scottish football league. If they were not a new club, they would have been treated like Dunfermline, or Hearts, and given points deductions, but they weren't, they were given an incredible amount of goodwill, and allowed into the league as a new team.

No, I support Aberdeen FC, a club that is run by Aberdeen FC PLC.

There is no longer a "Rangers", they folded, it's why Sevco had to ask for their team "The Rangers" to be admitted into the bottom tier of the Scottish football league. If they were not a new club, they would have been treated like Dunfermline, or Hearts, and given points deductions, but they weren't, they were given an incredible amount of goodwill, and allowed into the league as a new team.

The SFA, FIFA and UEFA all disagree. You apparently think you know better?

Also

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC005364

Liabilities of £12.5 M and assests woth £2.5m

So that makes you less stable than the previous Rangers owners were when their company was liquidated. Right?

Archived