I Am Zlatan

Mr. Brightside

once again people link it back to how good a player he is. nobody mentioned that. the point was when confronted with a tough opponent he becomes a total woman. and he does. that is to say nothing of his skill as a player, or that he cant score in big games, just he hides from a battle when up against aggressive defenders cause he's a big jessie.

When has this ever happened?

Be specific. I want names PB, names of defenders that are "tough" and that Ibrahimovic is scared of.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seemed to be pretty scared of olof mellberg in that video I posted too, guys like chiellini and materazzi owned him for years physically. he's a big kiff.

Yeah, like, when?

I dont want to hijack the thread with this. once again scoring goals and being a good player is a totally seperate issue. just watch him in future with that in mind, it will be apparent straight away, he doesnt like the thought of getting hurt and it pervades everything he does on a football pitch. he's a big jessie as I said.

I dont want to hijack the thread with this. once again scoring goals and being a good player is a totally seperate issue. just watch him in future with that in mind, it will be apparent straight away, he doesnt like the thought of getting hurt and it pervades everything he does on a football pitch. he's a big jessie as I said.

Like all black belts in Taekwondo, then.

What other players don't like get hurt? You mentioned Walcott, what about Messi or Ronaldo? Or are you suggesting they "like pain"?

Not an ideal thread to admit to your sadomasochism.

Not specific enough, IMO.

Not specific at all.

one of my best friends was scottish champion at tae kwon do actually, its not about hurting or getting hurt at all, no martial art is. messi and ronaldo are much much 'harder' players than ibra will ever be, neither avoid challenges and confrontations incase they get hurt, both get hammered all the time and get back up keep on going. Ive read your posts before you're a bit of a moron this doesnt surprise me at all. messi is a great example btw, he is so much 'harder' than ibra its not real, hardness is much more in the head than the body, thats the point, ibra has the mind of a woman, messi is a warrior.

one of my best friends was scottish champion at tae kwon do actually, its not about hurting or getting hurt at all, no martial art is. messi and ronaldo are much much 'harder' players than ibra will ever be, neither avoid challenges and confrontations incase they get hurt, both get hammered all the time and get back up keep on going.  Ive read your posts before you're a bit of a moron this doesnt surprise me at all.   messi is a great example btw, he is so much 'harder' than ibra its not real, hardness is much more in the head than the body, thats the point, ibra has the mind of a woman, messi is a warrior.

Are you implying women are mentally weak? Sexist pig.

one of my best friends was scottish champion at tae kwon do actually, its not about hurting or getting hurt at all, no martial art is. messi and ronaldo are much much 'harder' players than ibra will ever be, neither avoid challenges and confrontations incase they get hurt, both get hammered all the time and get back up keep on going. Ive read your posts before you're a bit of a moron this doesnt surprise me at all. messi is a great example btw, he is so much 'harder' than ibra its not real, hardness is much more in the head than the body, thats the point, ibra has the mind of a woman, messi is a warrior.

no I am stating the fact women are less naturally aggressive than men, and that is a weakness in top level professional contact sport. pc tube.

Let the breakdown commence...

Pity you had to ruin an Ibra is glorious thread with it, isn't there a playpen you could go to?

no I am stating the fact women are less naturally aggressive than men, and that is a weakness in top level professional contact sport.  pc tube.

No, you are saying that a women's mind is weak. You horrible sexist pig.

:lol:

Archived