Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And with my parting shot to Bryan ;) after the survival match me, him & Beanie attempted that's me for the night

Lots of fun and carnage tonight. Hopefully have another massive session like tonight again soon.

Surprised myself in the racing, I'm terrible at it and expected to finish near-last in all the races. Finished either 2nd or 3rd in a few.

Well that was the best fun I've had so far in GTA Online. As per, with the races, I tend to get fucked over early doors and spend most of the rest of the race playing catch up, but when we went into freemode that was CARNAGE!

Particular highlight was McIntyre reversing over my head in slow motion. I was chortling like f**k. Good show lads!

As per, with the races, I tend to get fucked over early doors and spend most of the rest of the race playing catch up

Same here mate. Felt like a fucking car magnet for most of those races.... my own fault for leaving the traffic switched on!

Definitely the best night so far with GTA online. After struggling for weeks to get more than 2 crew members together, EVERYBODY seemed to be on last night. Freemode was just mental..... entered the map, drove up to where everybody seemed to be hanging out, only to realise that they were all blowing f**k out of each other!!!

Next time, we'll need to "crew up" and take and the unknowns who enter our territory.

Same here mate. Felt like a fucking car magnet for most of those races.... my own fault for leaving the traffic switched on!

Definitely the best night so far with GTA online. After struggling for weeks to get more than 2 crew members together, EVERYBODY seemed to be on last night. Freemode was just mental..... entered the map, drove up to where everybody seemed to be hanging out, only to realise that they were all blowing f**k out of each other!!!

Next time, we'll need to "crew up" and take and the unknowns who enter our territory.

Agreed, was a great laugh having so many crew members on at once.. When the message came through to go into freemode, I thought we'd all go our seperate ways.

I soon realised that wasn't that plan when I saw three crew members knocking seven shades of shite out of each other on the beach. What a laugh!

More nights like that please lads!!

Dave, GingerSaint, Stewbo and me thought we'd try and get an invitational freemode on the go. That last race with the SUV's across Los Santos..... I basically sat at the side of the road messaging everybody to go to freemode. BY the time I finished the race was basically over!

Seemed to work a treat.

I've noticed a lot of tactical play in freemode (not with crew members).

The Simeon green car task - found myself getting the car quite easily, then resprayed etc. It wasn't until arriving at the docks that someone had abandoned a truck on its side in front of the garage door, and was now on the roof with a sniper gun, while another two were lying in wait to jump in the car! Nothing a sticky bomb didn't sort out - If i'm not getting it, no one is!

The second is when your car gets impounded. You sneak in to the impound, jump in your car, and the dirty fuckers appear out of nowhere and try and block you in at the gate so you get raped by the police!

Dave, GingerSaint, Stewbo and me thought we'd try and get an invitational freemode on the go. That last race with the SUV's across Los Santos..... I basically sat at the side of the road messaging everybody to go to freemode. BY the time I finished the race was basically over!

Seemed to work a treat.

I've noticed a lot of tactical play in freemode (not with crew members).

The Simeon green car task - found myself getting the car quite easily, then resprayed etc. It wasn't until arriving at the docks that someone had abandoned a truck on its side in front of the garage door, and was now on the roof with a sniper gun, while another two were lying in wait to jump in the car! Nothing a sticky bomb didn't sort out - If i'm not getting it, no one is!

The second is when your car gets impounded. You sneak in to the impound, jump in your car, and the dirty fuckers appear out of nowhere and try and block you in at the gate so you get raped by the police!

It seemed to just be a free-for-all in freemode, hid in my apartment for a wee while cause I was seriously out-gunned, especially with Griever who took an entire SMG extended clip to kill.

That SUV race was fun. Me and one of the random dudes that joined (I think it was one of the random dudes, he was in a pink/purple truck) neck and neck just before the airstrip, then along comes McIntyre and just breezes past us. Was going to finish 4th but some delivery truck decided to block the road on the second last turn :thumbsdown

The super-car race I was quite proud of; got sent flying off the bridge at the very start, ended up finishing 2nd, although when I finished it came up "You Finished 1st", guess that's a common glitch in racing

Also is it only the leader that can change the crew logo? Compared to other logo's I've seen our's looks kinda tacky. I'm sure you're able to use actual images as your crew logos

I'll get it seen to.

I finished 1st last night in the marathon race. I nearly bottled it as some griever boy was up my arse on the last straight.

That was me mate, i nearly had you at one point, I went from dead last to 2nd, not too shabby

It seemed to just be a free-for-all in freemode, hid in my apartment for a wee while cause I was seriously out-gunned, especially with Griever who took an entire SMG extended clip to kill.

What can i say? Im one tough son of a bitch :P

That was me mate, i nearly had you at one point, I went from dead last to 2nd, not too shabby

What can i say? Im one tough son of a bitch :P

Or because you're rank 70 and therefore have more health and can get better armour <_<

Disappointed you weren't rocking the PNBE tag last night, so we'll have to burn you at the stake next session :P

the beach pack is out now btw. you get a free boat, free dune buggy and 2 free trucks. new guns and a new survival mode on the pier which looks very appealing and other missions.

There's also a seperate update out for GTA, hopefully to iron out some more issues. Beach bum pack looks pretty decent, new bifta dune buggy, new speedboat, new clothes tattooes, broken bottle melee weapon and a new pistol. Also, here's a brief summary of some new missions:

Grass Route II" (Race): In this sequel to the original popular Grass Route Race, go off-road in an epic heat starting on the North bank of the Zancudo River through the treacherous wetlands with a triumphant finish on the beach in North Chumash.

"Survival on Del Perro Pier" (Survival): Skip the ferris wheel for a deadlier kind of thrill ride as you take on waves of relentless enemies at this beachfront attraction.

"View of Vespucci" (Parachuting): This leap sends you from 2,980 feet, down towards Vespucci Beach, weaving through palm trees to land on the basketball courts of the rec center. If you've got skills, it's possible to freefall through the first few checkpoints before even opening your chute.

"Paleto Beach" (Team Deathmatch): The locals complain that not a lot happens in this sleepy town, so do them a favor and wake 'em up with a barrage of gunfire exchanged between you and a rival team. This Team Deathmatch takes place right on the romantic shoreline for 4-8 players.

"Sundae Driving" (Bike Race): Sure to be a new fan-favorite motorbike race, menace Vespucci Beach on your two-wheel rocket, taking breakneck corners as you try and best the competition.

GTA tonight, gents?

Archived