Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was awesome. First dealing with that fud in the tank, then picking up a few other folk including barbourkillie75 and I think his name was jonny114? In my jeep, before rendezvous-ing with a bunch of other crew members - all going well until we decided to beat the shit out of each other. The jet race was great fun, although I am shit at all aspects of GTA except cutting about and admiring the view...

Current Pie & Bovril Crew Leaderboard (from the Rockstar website):

1 madwullie
2 Hambonzo
3 YeahhBlud
4 mcintyre_gmfc
5 barbourkillie75
6 stmirren37
7 FooFighterCraig
8 Beanie The Dog
9 BryanO14
10 GazAAFC
11 smtid1982
12 bichito10
13 UnitarySauce72
14 CFC Stew
15 iDavidian
16 XCITER94
17 TheBunnet1992
18 RobBairn
19 Staggie_93
20 aarm23
21 SWYD1875
22 iBriza
23 MrCat1990
24 Chops Bain
25 Madlo123
26 frasercam
27 NinjasPWNPirates
28 Turbo_Dee
29 AlmostFrazzled
30 Scott-N
31 NotThePars
32 chriswatt123
33 Lieponelli
34 VictorMcDade
35 Procta1994
36 RobbieCam21
37 DaleBRFC
38 DarkBlue62
39 Matts9
40 SuspectPackage
41 kimmy-d
42 se7enty2wo
43 Jags4ever1876
44 punk_dfc
45 calum37
46 dubstepgunz
47 emcb2020
48 garymcc1990
49 Idu02167
50 cmccormack91
51 Dez-87
52 Pandyjambo
53 TitsMcGhee
Quite pleased.... into the top 10 , mainly due to the marathon session last nght!

Eat my shit guys.

Something tells me Barbour has traffic issues in races :lol:

Fucking right I do! I don't know what it is, but I always seem to get pranged early on in races then have to spend ages catching up!!

That's two good sessions in two nights, what a difference when a good amount of the P&B crew are on together!

More tonight please, gents.

Wondered that myself Wullie. I've figured out who most of the top 20 are, except for him, GazAAFC, bichito10 (who is on my friends list!), iDavidian and the Bunnett1992.

I had the same problem as Barbour last night in the races, would get spun out in the first straight or wiped out my traffic (why is it your car ALWAYS end up pointing the wrong way?) and spend the rest of the race catching up.

Just one of those night for me last night, nothing was coming off. Was mental having us all meet up randomly out side the apartment block and hang about for about 30 seconds.... Before somebody kicked off! Lol

Best way to avoid being caught out by the back corner nudge is to brake just before they're going to do it. With a bit of luck they'll get their own back end caught on your front.

Never really seen the point in doing this anyway. If you're near the back of a race, if you and one other person trade slipstreams you have much more chance of getting a better place than you have through knocking out the person in 11th when you're 12th,

The annoying thing about the jet race is predictability; fly, kill, die, spawn, repeat. Unless you're one of the lucky one's that manage to avoid the carnage and break away.

Damn near panicked at the end of the one last night; finish marker in sight and my jet starts giving me the warning beeps.

Doubt I'd of won the compact car race if there was traffic.

I am keen to try the rally races out if I can find my headset

I had the same problem as Barbour last night in the races, would get spun out in the first straight or wiped out my traffic (why is it your car ALWAYS end up pointing the wrong way?) and spend the rest of the race catching up.

This is very true about ending up the wrong way. And, in a blind panic, it usually takes me a fucking age to do a 3 point turn and get back in the race!!

Also, the game seems really inconsistent with the boost start. I thought I'd perfected the exact point to accelerate, but it seems to have changed a bit and I just can't quite get it.

Archived