Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

I'll be on tonight, with a $9K bounty on my head for jacking a car... Really? $9K? It was a shit car aswell. So if anyone fancies getting easy money...

After getting that 7k on me I feel like I'm owed. Will be on tonight and no bedtime set so can have a large one.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is XBL in the crew? What's his gamertag?

:lol:

That was pretty good last night, highlight for me was McIntyre slamming into me on the second race and launching me into a motorway pillar Burnout-style

:lol:

That was pretty good last night, highlight for me was McIntyre slamming into me on the second race and launching me into a motorway pillar Burnout-style

I can't remember if it was a crew race or just one of the one's that me and Yeahblud were in, but it was supercars and it was the commute - I was trying to negotiate that difficult right hand corner after you take the slip road off the freeway. Anyway, as I accelerated away, I nearly shat myself as an Entity XF landed on top of my motor.. Out of nowhere!

Servers last night ruined a run of good races.

Might be on around 11.30ish tonight and be on for a bit as no work tomorrow.

Also, f**k parachute races or whatever... that one last night was my first online and I smashed into the ground in last place.

I'm going to try and get on tonight. Was on for a long time on Monday, but during the day, so missed everyone. It's no fun when you're not on Bovril'ing with the crew.

One bounty problem I hit last week - I seemed to have a perpetual 7k bounty on me. People could kill me again and again, and I paid out 7k each time. Like some kind of hilarious pinata.

I'm going to try and get on tonight. Was on for a long time on Monday, but during the day, so missed everyone. It's no fun when you're not on Bovril'ing with the crew.

One bounty problem I hit last week - I seemed to have a perpetual 7k bounty on me. People could kill me again and again, and I paid out 7k each time. Like some kind of hilarious pinata.

Sounds like a really shit glitch.

Only glitch I've suffered is my hair disappeared when I took off my hockey mask once, had to go to the barbers to get my buzz cut back

Archived