Grand Theft Auto V 360 Gang.

KeeperDee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm off. I won a good few races there which is always nice.

Aw aye very good, the one night I'm not on to bet on you <_<

Agree with you on the tunnel one McIntyre, it's stupidly difficult, particularly when there are more people playing. Hope thats one of the first to get the chop when the time comes -_-

It is! I used it in one of the offroad races last night. Lacks in speed and is too lightweight and therefore easy to lose control.

Maybe the dune buggy loves you as much in racing as traffic does

Maybe the dune buggy loves you as much in racing as traffic does

It happened again last night man! I took the advice of my fellow P&B crew and didn't try for the boost start, just tore it up from the start. I snuck into 1st place in at least 2 races, on both occasions got a slight nudge from behind which fucked my entire race.

:thumbsdown

It happened again last night man! I took the advice of my fellow P&B crew and didn't try for the boost start, just tore it up from the start. I snuck into 1st place in at least 2 races, on both occasions got a slight nudge from behind which fucked my entire race.

That reminds me, I was doing well in one of the races, you race up behind me and spin me off a cliff! :thumbsdown

As one of those racers that likes to give the person in front of me a small nudge behind the back tyre I can say that that is unfortunate...

That reminds me, I was doing well in one of the races, you race up behind me and spin me off a cliff! :thumbsdown

Sorry man, I tried to slipstream you and instead sent you into a quintuple somersault..!!!

Apologies...

Very strange last night. Was about a third of the way through a water race, had finally got a good few crew members on, then a message came up saying everyone in the session had left, then my x box live disconnected.

Weird.

Session tonight, lads?

Very strange last night. Was about a third of the way through a water race, had finally got a good few crew members on, then a message came up saying everyone in the session had left, then my x box live disconnected.

Weird.

Session tonight, lads?

Exactly the same thing happened to me, it wasn't letting me on for a good while as well. I reset my router and left it 10 mins and it finally let me back on.

Yeah I'm up for that, hopefully a good few people come on!

Think there was problems with the Rockstar's servers. When we got kicked out the session, it came up with the "failed to save" notices again. All night I was really struggling to get placed in with crew members, nad when returned to the map, I'd get a message that my car had been destroyed.... even though I was standing right next to it.

Also, a special mention to Beanie/Scotty. Came out of a nice wee race/survival session, standing next to each other in the map. We ended up trading blows/gunfire/kills, before he placed a bounty on my head and fucked off! :thumsup2:shutup

Archived