East Kilbride FC TV Match Highlights

EKFCTV

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you just watched a nine goal thriller of a game with superb play and superb goals and all you can do is moan about the state of the pitch.ffs get a life. pps haven't heard any teams complaining about park before or after game I'm sure you will enlighten me on that score.hahaha

So you just watched a nine goal thriller of a game with superb play and superb goals and all you can do is moan about the state of the pitch.ffs get a life. pps haven't heard any teams complaining about park before or after game I'm sure you will enlighten me on that score.hahaha

Errm not the kind of etiquette you expect from a lady :o

I think you'll find there has been a lot of controversy regarding the EK pitch.

Not going into too much detail dragging up the past but forum users will know exactly what I'm on about ;)

Excellent production of highlights, and looked like a superb game of football, credit to both sides. If games like this don't raise the profile of the league, nothing will.

In terms of comments about the pitch, whilst I would agree that it is not top drawer looking on the video, how many of the League's grass pitches will play better? All 3G surfaces play better with some moisture, and it was a dry day.

Interesting comment from colinmc from a players that it was not bad to play on.

Great coverage and some superb goals, three of the best free-kicks you will see all season.

3G pitches also have to pass a FIFA-approved inspection and testing every year whereas you will get away with pretty much anything on grass unless it's waterlogged, frozen or snowbound. It is not like you can lay any old plastic and that's it. I presume NB is referring to the infamous Bootgate affair of 2013, btw :lol:.

Cheers Grimbo

Really enjoyed filming at Ainslie Park. It's a cracking setup you guys have!

Dave

Dave we are actually upgrading it soon, the temporary taurp' cover is going & we going to be installing a permanent wooden roof & sides.

I'll post the pics on completion.

Grimbo

Dave we are actually upgrading it soon, the temporary taurp' cover is going & we going to be installing a permanent wooden roof & sides.

I'll post the pics on completion.

Grimbo

Nice one! If you have any left over materials then feel free to swing by K Park lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived