Fifa careers, for the traditionalists.

parsforlife

Unsurprisingly I lost to chelsea, i took an early lead but come ht it was 2-1 to them, had a couple of 2nd half chances but couldn't score again and that's how it finished.

In the league I've now played 37 games, I've had a great run recently winning my last 7 putting me comfortably in 2nd with 81 points , a 7 point lead over 3rd placed wigan, Sunderland appear to have got there act together tho and are hard to gain any ground on, they have a 5 point lead at the top.

Internationally I've played 1 game a loss to brazil leaving me 3 points behind uraguay in 5th

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PROMOTION!

That's me going to be a premier league manager.

Managed to get closer to Sunderland but I was not able to take advantage of them dropping points and steal the title from them, Happy enough tho.

Played the one game with peru and finally got a bit of form back with a win over venezuela , now on 7 points 2 behind columbia in 5th.

Ended up going eight games without a win and tumbling down to 15th. Played for a while last night and won four on the bounce to get right back up the table. Talk about inconsistent!!

Managed to sort out that inconsistency as the season went on.

Went on a cracking run near the end of the season to squeeze into the play-offs with a game to spare. Lost the 1st leg of the semi away to Port Vale 2-1 but won the 2nd leg 1-0 to force extra time. Both teams were fucked so was fully expecting penalties only for Port Vale to suddenly find a burst of pace in the 120th minute to score and book themselves a place at Wembley. b*****ds.

I like a bit of career mode but I'd rather play 2 player on the top level. Always looking for a 2 player career mode, as it adds to the difficulty, and a little more rewarding playing with someone else too...

Need a partner in crime! Haha!

My targets for the season is last 16 in the cup(I never know weather this is either cup or one specificly) and mid-table for the league.

Approaching the half way mark in the season and jutkiewich has proved himself to be a good addition with 10 goals already, my other signings not so much.

I was sitting mid-table until recently where a slump had seen me slide to 16th after 17 games hopefully something that is something I can rectify soon enough. I'm doing ok against top-end teams but can't seem to win games I would be expected to.

Reached the last 16 in the league cup before being knocked out by Sunderland.

Internationally I'm 5th after 10 games which is ok, decent chance of qualification and I could well qualify quite highly with leaders brazil only on 22 points.

I've been on the job hunt since the summer as I thought promotion would have earned me the chance at a bigger job but apparently not given the continuous rejections maybe I'm being a bit ambitious but I've applied for any job that wouldn't be a sideways step to someone like Aston villa who are only a couple points above me.

Sorted my form out a little but only 14th after 31 games, I'm 10 points clear of the relegation places so I'm happy enough, don't know how much higher I actually need to place to be considered mid table anyway. Only 4 points off a top half finish which surely would be considered good enough.

Fa cup I was knocked out in the 3rd round by west brom

Looking good for world cup qualification, with 4 games to go I'm 4th on 26 points, 7 ahead of Columbia in 6th, brazil look like they will Finish top but 2nd is still achievable with Argentina there only 2 points above me.

Got this recently and started a career with Shelbourne in the Irish League. Season aims are to finish in the top half of the league and reach the quarters of the cup. I have reached the quarters by default as its only a 12 team league.

I sent a couple of scouts to Scotland and England hoping to land an attacking midfielder. After a bit of scouting I lumped on taking Scott Gray on loan from St Johnstone which turned out to be a big mistake as he is no better than the current midfield and he is also on double the wages of the rest of the squad. Considering cutting my losses and terminating the loan at the a price of £18k. I have already lined up a replacement in England who is better and his wages are far cheaper which would allow me to bring in a second player on loan.

Performances have not been good and I am rock bottom of the league having played 7 games I have only drawn 2 and lost the rest. I am playing on world class and struggling to score at the moment. Only scored 3 goals in the league so far.

I'll keep going and see how it goes although I fully expect to get sacked at some point soon if things don't improve.

Finished 14th in the end and the board were happy with that. During the summer break with nothing of real note happening at Huddersfield barring the pre-contract signings arriving I applied for the man city job and got it, been tasked with winnings the league.

Seems to have been a f**k up with my transfer budget as when I applied the budget was £76 m but after accepting it was only £9m reckon that will be rectified next season tho.

Noticed that the squad is massive and reducing that has been my main priority. Also employed a 5* 5* scout which I imagine will make finding players a lot easier,it's already proved easier simply as I'm looking for a higher standard of player so I'm getting less results that I need to wade through to find the best deal.

Lost the two friendlies I've played so far but hopefully I get to grips with the players soon enough.

Also I'm considering quitting the Peru job and hopping someone who has the chance to actually do well in tournaments wants me, haven't decided yet but you would think with having a high profile club job I have a chance of that.

Bit the bullet and quit the Peru job, been offered the Belgian job but decided against it.

I had a terrible start putting me in the relegation zone but managed to get a bit of form going and pulled myself up to mid table. Not good enough for the board and I've been sacked :( not saying it wasn't deserved but it came off the back of a 4-1 win so was surprised at the timing. Took the reading job on with avoid relegation the target, played 1 game and drew with stoke.

I'm going on the job hunt right away as I don't want to be hanging round too long as I feel if I hadn't taken me a while to get to grips with the new side I could have done something with city. Hopefully someone at the top-end of the game will give me another chance.

The board set a target of automatic promotion (totally unrealistic) but started the season reasonably well. Shafted out of all the cups early on, though.

Despite a rotten run, I managed to pull together a seven game unbeaten run to climb up to 10th in the league in mid February and only a few points off the play off.

Not good enough for them as I got the sack. They had emailed me just a few days previously to tell me to get my act together. Didn't get the chance to do that. Gutted.

Have gone for a change of scenery by taking the NY Red Bulls job. Their season has only just started so gives me a good tilt at making the play offs etc

24 games in(I can't remember how many were played before I joined) and I'm 17th, 6 points clear of relegation zone tho so I'm happy enough.

Managed to thin the squad a little but not by much, I have added no-one not even on pre-contracts.

Lost my league cup semi vs Swansea(the club were already through to that point when I arrived), FA cup I lost in the 4th round vs Bolton.

I've had no further international offers which is slightly disappointing but I'm not too bothered.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just over half way through my first season at Swansea. Sitting 5th at the moment on goal difference it's pretty good fun actually.In the final of the League cup and knocked out the f.a cup by fecking Burnley. I find it a lot more difficult to beat teams like Stoke and Norwich than Man united and Chelsea it's pretty annoying.

Accidentally sold Michu to Wolfsburg for 12 mil. But bought Luis Muriel for 12.5 million(what a player!) Got Menez on a free as well from PSG joining in the summer.

Been a while since I've updated so I'll just summarise, I ended up getting relegated but I was promoted at the first attempt all be it via the play-offs. Started my first season back in the PL quite well, with only the one loss in my first 7/8 games.

I've taken the Portugal job but failed to qualify for the euros so I'm expecting to be sacked when the job comes up for review.

What a team Dortmund are in the game. Added a few players to the team and sold a few. Monaco signed Subotic for 23 million so I invested in buying Pjaniv for 18 million. Added in Montoya and Alberto Moreno for a combined 6 million. Excellent signings. Added in Bakali from PSV then bought Kurt Zouma aswel. Looking at getting a sub striker, preferably young and a replacement keeper. After that I'm sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished in 6th place so only just missed out on my target to qualify for the euro league, last 16 in league cup and quarters in FA cup which was good enough for the board.

My pre-season additions have obviously given the board some optimism as my targets for the coming season include winning the euro league(must of qualified due to whoever played in the cup finals) + a domestic cup not sure on my league target yet, either it's not been sent or I've missed it whilst deleting scout reports.

Managed to get the Red Bulls all the way to the grand final but lost to the Seattle Sounders 1-0 in a pishy game where I couldn't even create many chances let alone get any decent shots on target.

Have taken on the Austria job with them four games into World Cup qualifying. They're sitting bottom of the group with 1pt. Germany and Portugal lead the way but I reckon I've got a half decent chance of finishing 3rd with the other sides being Romania, Slovenia and Ireland.

• 4 weeks later...

In BPL with Leicester after winning the play-off's.

Starting XI:

Scott Fox

Carl Jenkinson Paul Hanlon Yann Songo'o Lee Wallace

Liam Bridcutt/Kaleem Hyland

Gary Medel

Stuart Armstrong Craig Bryson

Jay Rodriguez Kris Boyd

Results so far this season:

Leicester 0-2 Fulham (Simmed accidentaly)

Leicester 1-1 Norwich (Armstrong)

Leicester 1-3 Liverpool (Armstrong)

Leicester 5-2 West Brom (Rodriguez x2,Wallace,Bryson,Medel)

Leicester 1-2 Spurs (Armstrong)

I went AC Milan. I don't play it that regularly but shaped the team how I wanted it. Milan ready have some decent players in the high 70s to start with who are relatively young.

My current line up is. 4-2-3-1 formation.

Ter Stegen

Di Sciglio

Nastasic

Rami

Constant

De Jong

Montelivio (sp)

El Shaaraway

Honda

Taarabt

Diego Costa.

Sold ballotelli and replaced him with costa. Been a good signing so far. I could have kept Ballotelli but recieved a substantial offer for him.

• 6 months later...

Bit of a bump i know but im still stuck on 14 due to finances being tight.

Had asave with Man utd which has just been an overhaul of the squad and have ended up with

Lloris

Smalling

David Luiz

Vidic

Shaw

Y. Toure

Reus

Kagawa

Welbeck/Valencia

Ibra

Ronaldo.

Started with with signing Gauld, Lloris, Luiz, Reus and Alexis Sanchez and Toure.

Got rid of Rooney for 60 million and De Gea for 20 million and signed Lloris for 8 :lol: I had to sell Sanchez in January as he done nothing for me in any position and couldnt score in a brothel. He went to Madrid for 20 million and this helped me fund the move for Ronaldo.

In the champions league semi against Real who funnily enough have Sanchez and Rooney up top and the first game ended 3-2 to me with both ex players scoring against me and Ronaldo got a hatrick.

2nd In the league behind Lolverpool by 1 point with 10 games to go.

Looking into starting a new save in lower England and work my way up with that team, any reccomendations?

Archived