Aliases of banned posters

Ric

Question

• Answers 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1,585 answers to this question

Which bad name did BP use?

Personally I think the use of swear words are far more offensive. In particular the 'C' word.

If your looking to attract teenagers to the site its not language to be encouraged.

I'd be tempted to suggest that teenagers are in the majority when it comes to unacceptable language - particularly when it comes to sexual or homophobic insults that have no relation to their, or their social circle's, personal experiences. AWRA/BP/Whatever's next is a prime example. If he's hit puberty yet, I'll be very surprised.

So what did the loser actually say to get banned? The thought of him seething over all of his saved up screenshots is just glorious.

Be sure to look out for yet another tedious comeback of his sometime soon. I reckon his next alias will come in some sort of Remembrance Day thread.

So what did the loser actually say to get banned? The thought of him seething over all of his saved up screenshots is just glorious.

Be sure to look out for yet another tedious comeback of his sometime soon. I reckon his next alias will come in some sort of Remembrance Day thread.

A poppy trap seems a logical entra(m)pment strategy. He won't be able to resist :P

It's weird how Paulo gets banned within hours of registering but whoever is responsible for AWRA gets weeks to post their bile.

Between that and the mysterious disappearance of the old independence thread, unionists on here clearly get a free ride.

You could phone up Unionist Div and whine about it?

The word "T*m"

I've no idea why that word is deemed offensive or sectarian? Celtic fans were known as the Tim Malloys years and years ago. It may pay homage to the Oirish roots of their clubs founding fathers, but little more than that. P.C. gone mad?

I've no idea why that word is deemed offensive or sectarian? Celtic fans were known as the Tim Malloys years and years ago. It may pay homage to the Oirish roots of their clubs founding fathers, but little more than that. P.C. gone mad?

That's what the ban was for. The screen shot got posted which tedi replied to but (a) mod deleted it.

It's not offensive at all. I was amazed when I first joined up an realised it was filtered.

Archived