The Blacklist

Boghead ranter

So maybe a week later for us over here?

Don't know, best to check whoever showed it before? In Australia, we saw it 24 hours (I think) after it was shown in US. Given it did very well I'd hope for the same timeframe this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Was good last night, back to its best!

This program has never NOT been at it's best, it's consistent levels of excellence are one of its great features!!!

The new episode really just carries on from where Season 1 finished, with the Red looking for Berlin and Berlin looking for Red storyline, there's going to be a reckoning I reckon!!!

Who did the song that was playing at the end btw???

Anybody see the second episode???

If you did, did you think there was a massive editing cut in the middle???

when the Mossad woman helps them escape from the interview room, the next scene they're miles away in a hijacked taxi and the witness has been shot, when and how did that happen???

That aside, I felt it was another good episode, and a lot darker than usual, with Red a lot more broody and brutal than usual!!!

Anybody see the second episode???

If you did, did you think there was a massive editing cut in the middle???

when the Mossad woman helps them escape from the interview room, the next scene they're miles away in a hijacked taxi and the witness has been shot, when and how did that happen???

That aside, I felt it was another good episode, and a lot darker than usual, with Red a lot more broody and brutal than usual!!!

Don't read unless you've seen "Monarch Douglas Bank" (Epsiode 2, season 2)

I noticed that too. Had to rewind to see what I missed. I think Ressler tells Keen that the woman must have been caught by a stray bullet or shrapnel or some pish!

She has been the unfortunate victim of 'The Fappening' which was the naked celebrity pictures doing the rounds. I felt i needed to check all of her pics just in case it was a hoax. Then i double checked to see if they had been photo-shopped. Thankfully for all the disgusting perverts on her, i can testify they are indeed real.....

Ps above mentioned pictures are in the NSFW thread on this forum

She has been the unfortunate victim of 'The Fappening' which was the naked celebrity pictures doing the rounds. I felt i needed to check all of her pics just in case it was a hoax. Then i double checked to see if they had been photo-shopped. Thankfully for all the disgusting perverts on her, i can testify they are indeed real.....

Ps above mentioned pictures are in the NSFW thread on this forum

Anyone viewing these photos will be tracked down by Reddington and chopped into little pieces