The Blacklist

Boghead ranter

Finally got around to watching the final 5 episodes. Good finale. Thought Mr Kaplan was a terrific character

Must say I'm surprised it's got a 5th series. Season 1 and 2 were outstanding but since then I feel they've declined.

• 1 month later...
New series started in the States this week. Decent opening episode, more like the early episodes with Redington twisting thing to his advantage.

Didnt enjoy it. Seems to have lost some of its edge. Reddington is becoming a bit of a parody of himself

Didnt enjoy it. Seems to have lost some of its edge. Reddington is becoming a bit of a parody of himself

Really? I worried at the start that it was going to be rubbish with Redington in the position he's in but I thought the end set it up nicely for the rest of the series as he schemes to rebuild his empire.

4 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I couldnt find an exact date when I looked the other day

Did the last season not start a few weeks after the US release and then run through the mid-season break?

Don't remember exactly. Hoping the planner picks up on it.

18 hours ago, Mr X said:

I couldnt find an exact date when I looked the other day

Did the last season not start a few weeks after the US release and then run through the mid-season break?

Did they not fill the mid-season break with the Blacklist spin off based around Tom?

Blacklist : Redemption or whatever it was called?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Anyone still in?

Really enjoyed this week's episode, much better than some of the ones of late.  Though there's a lot less reference to the Blacklist now, it's more a show about Red getting his empire back, and how his relationship with Liz develops.

The season does swing back a little later on - Reds empire building doesnt last long, to be honest

• 2 months later...