The Blacklist

Boghead ranter

New season has already been agreed along with a spin off.  

I didnt know that

I cant see it being the same without Liz. I suppose theres the possibility that Red faked her death but that would be a bit of a cop out. Plus where would it leave the story if she is effectively in hiding from everyone, including Tom and their daughter?

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched S3eP19....can someone explain to me what happened?

I am still scratching my head.

I'll try!

The woman was Lizzies mother. Meeting her and the attacks etc didnt really happen, they were all in Reds mind. Presumably, Lizzies mother has been dead for some time.

Think its taken a turn for the shitty direction.

Megan Boone was clearly really pregnant and they have kind of hashed thru this season hoping to see it out too the end before she had to leave.

It felt like the kid arrived early and they have rushed/fabricated the story line and a few episodes.

There's going to be a spin-off next season: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-blacklist/news/a794114/the-blacklist-spinoff-is-called-redemption-and-its-officially-coming-to-nbc-this-fall/

Is Liz dead? As in properly dead, not in any circumstances a big con and she's going to come back in a few episodes/next season kind of way? Can never be too sure with this show!

There's going to be a spin-off next season: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-blacklist/news/a794114/the-blacklist-spinoff-is-called-redemption-and-its-officially-coming-to-nbc-this-fall/

Is Liz dead? As in properly dead, not in any circumstances a big con and she's going to come back in a few episodes/next season kind of way? Can never be too sure with this show!

That's the million dollar question!

I'm watching the US schedule which is only a few weeks ahead now. ...

I would have said definitely dead, however, a couple of things in this week's episode made me question that. There's another twist to come too

Really? I've been pleasantly surprised by the last few episodes

I thought Red wouldve went apeshit and ended everyone, instead it looks from the outside that hes moved on and continues to expand his business. I was hoping for bloodshed and carnage but unfortunately, its been too tame for me

I thought Red wouldve went apeshit and ended everyone, instead it looks from the outside that hes moved on and continues to expand his business. I was hoping for bloodshed and carnage but unfortunately, its been too tame for me

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think its a bit of a front though

o....r he faked Lizs death as part of a master plan to get control of the presidential candidate, or for some other reason

Edited by Mr X

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think its a bit of a front though

If shes still alive (which is a possibility), i dont think he knows. Whatever the eventual outcome, Famke Janssen should stay as i had many a powerwank to her when she was in that James Bond film :)