Geordie Shore

TheBeither

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

Latest season starts tonight. Can't believe they've done 11 seasons of this. It's total crap but it's a massive guilty pleasure for me. Shame all the girls look like they've been injected with excessive amounts of botox nowadays. Marnie was banging when she first turned up. At least Scotty T is still in it 8)

They go out.

Get in a fight.

Come home and fight whilst a guy pegs a dirty.

In the morning the fighting couple make up.

Repeat

Yeh I used to think it was bearable TV when the good lady would be watching it but if you've seen 1 episode you've seen them all.

The other thing I've noticed is that they put way too much seriousness on who is "necking on".  Its like a school disco :  "Oooooohhhhh Gary just kissed a girl".   I think in about the 2 years that its been on my TV I've seen maybe 2 or 3 girls max being taken back to the house.  Don't know about anyone else but kissing girls in a club is quite a common occurrence and wouldn't be worthy of any kind of hysteria.

I do like Charlotte though, she would be a good laugh as a pal.  Of course you would be guaranteed your hole every so often.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually am struggling to watch due to how fucking ugly and irritating Chloe is.

Utterly disgusting.

Weirdly she was cracking banter and a wid when she started in it, but she's had a fuckload of botox now and turned into a fucking psycho. Even her gay best pal Nathan clearly wants to slap her silly

Why do they have all that sex and warnings and well basically everything but dare not show any unpixalated flesh?

seems a little strange.

Also agree, first watch you think aye it's just a bit of harmless fun and it's a bit of a giggle but it's so formulaic that it soon gets boring and very tedious.

Why do they have all that sex and warnings and well basically everything but dare not show any unpixalated flesh?

seems a little strange.

Also agree, first watch you think aye it's just a bit of harmless fun and it's a bit of a giggle but it's so formulaic that it soon gets boring and very tedious.

They've made a ton of them too with the same formula over and over.

1st episode of every series tells you that this series is gonnae be wilder and more outrageous than the last.

Then it's the same.

Archived