NFL London

Sloop John B

Another year and still no Titans.

How many have been over? must be around 20 now? I suppose we are the least marketable team in the NFL so why send us over.

I'll wait.

Who's still not been / scheduled? Redskins, Titans, Seahawks, Browns, Packers, Broncos, Colts, Texans, Ravens, Cardinals, Bengals, Eagles. Anyone else? 3 of those teams at least won't give up a home game.

Who's still not been / scheduled? Redskins, Titans, Seahawks, Browns, Packers, Broncos, Colts, Texans, Ravens, Cardinals, Bengals, Eagles. Anyone else? 3 of those teams at least won't give up a home game.

Broncos played 49ers in 2010.

Also, fun fact time. There is no Vince Lombardi trophy, or rather there are many. A new one is made every year and awarded to the winner of that years championship.

How close did you get to it? Ive seen it, but it was in a case and couldn't get too close, certainly couldn't touch it.

Bloody pic was on bebo too, so lost now. Ill need to raid the parents pc for it.

Yeah it was in a case but you got to stand right beside it and have your photo taken. They took a few for the website and let you have a few on your phone.

How is it decided who plays in these international games and who gives up a home game?

The away team i believe are just sent with no real choice.

The home team generally elect to give up a home game. This is why there is typically a struggling team who don't sell out their home games hosting a UK game, as it is financially beneficial.