NFL London

Sloop John B

if you are staying near wembley the green man pub will be showing all the late games and lots of people hang about there.

if you want to head into town then the sports bar and grill and jetlag sports bars are around the west end. loads of bars that wouldnt usually show nfl show it that weekend so you will have no problem finding somewhere to watch

• 4 weeks later...

None of them appeal to me. Except maybe to go and boooooo the jets.

How very dare you!

I'm absolutely buzzing about The Jets coming over! Cannot wait. When are tickets normally put on sale for these games and where is the best place to purchase them? Have any/all of these games been sell outs up until now?

How very dare you!

I'm absolutely buzzing about The Jets coming over! Cannot wait. When are tickets normally put on sale for these games and where is the best place to purchase them? Have any/all of these games been sell outs up until now?

Season tickets will go in sale soon. Single game tickets usually february. They always "sell out" within a day or two but you can almost always buy returns up to the week before the game.

Season tickets will go in sale soon. Single game tickets usually february. They always "sell out" within a day or two but you can almost always buy returns up to the week before the game.

Pardon my lingo ignorance, but is a "return" basically someone selling a ticket they've bought? Or is it something completely different? :lol:

Pardon my lingo ignorance, but is a "return" basically someone selling a ticket they've bought? Or is it something completely different? :lol:

The teams get a certain amount for US fans to buy but they usually sell a fraction of those and about 6 week to a month before the game these are released in uk.depending on teams involved this can be anything up to 10,000 tickets.

Then about 2 weeks before the game tickets said aside for corporate sponsors and not taken up are released.

It is not uncommon for nfluk to announce the same game sold out three times and still be able to buy tickets on gameday. And after all that fuss you will still see hundreds if not thousands of unused seats when you areat the game, especially the cheap seats even though it is officially a sell out.

Event was at Wembley. It wasn't very good. having it there means that the audience is only those willing to travel to see it. Having it in the centre was better as you attract passers.

I also got into the Cowboys walk through. Wasn't really worth it to be fair

Was ok today.

Got a picture with the Lombardi Trophy so it was worth it!

How close did you get to it? Ive seen it, but it was in a case and couldn't get too close, certainly couldn't touch it.

Bloody pic was on bebo too, so lost now. Ill need to raid the parents pc for it.