dundeebarry's book (No spoilers please!)

LiamDFC

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What show are you scheduled to do on TalkSport, allowing for the death of significant world leaders of course? Hawksby and Jacobs?

p.s. If David Cameron croaks it I'll buy another copy of the book :P

What show are you scheduled to do on TalkSport, allowing for the death of significant world leaders of course? Hawksby and Jacobs?

p.s. If David Cameron croaks it I'll buy another copy of the book :P

Hawksby and Jacobs are the fellows I shall be joining. As far as I'm told I have a 20 minute slot early in the afternoon.

Free books for all if David Cameron dies while I'm on the air.

:lol:

All the best with that mate. How many papers and magazines have done reviews? You got any links? When Saturday Comes does monthly review of footbal related books would like to see their take on it.

p.s. What is the date for the TalkSport interview?

Barry's talkSPORT appearance will be on the Hawksbee and Jacobs show about 1.40pm tomorrow.

I would encourage everyone planning to listen in to partially disrobe for the occasion and if your boss complains about finding you in the stationary cupboard with your tap aff and a tranny nestling on your shoulder get the c**t telt.

Barry's talkSPORT appearance will be on the Hawksbee and Jacobs show about 1.40pm tomorrow.

I would encourage everyone planning to listen in to partially disrobe for the occasion and if your boss complains about finding you in the stationary cupboard with your tap aff and a tranny nestling on your shoulder get the c**t telt.

It's goddam hot here in Australia at the moment, would it be acceptable to all if I swapped the stationary cupboard for an inflatable paddling pool filled with ice and Special?

Archived