The 50 Best Posters in P&B History

Marshmallo

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only person that can truly know where VikingTon is at any moment is WaffenThinMint

He'll be along shortly with a creepy meme he's created in his spare time and screenshots of VT's Facebook/LinkedIn/Tinder account.

While there were a fair number of anti-mod posts, it's all a bit bizarre. I know the mods are saying there's no change to the warn level that they can see, but have any of their posts in this thread been deleted? Just that it occurs to me that VT last posted just after Mybitchunderprotest's death threat to him (which incidentally has gone unpunished) and I was wondering if he said anything else in response that Div has deemed suspension worthy. Or has Div just gone rogue and decided to hand out bans without informing the mods? :lol:

What fcuking drama school do all you Greenockonians attend? Greenock must contain the largest Toys r us in the country.

I'll be in Scotland next week. Fuckin' mon 'en.

edit: in fact I'll be at the Morton-Accies game on Saturday if the flights work out. I would say 'bring yer maw' but I want her waiting in a prone position after i) Morton win and ii) I best you in hand-to-hand combat. I'll have the theme from 'An Officer and a Gentleman'* playing on my phone when I triumphantly enter her house (and subsequently her vagina.)

A post by Swampy the other night that some of the amateur detectives seem to have missed. He's in on the joke.

Guest honestrae95

This could have all been avoided if they voted Sevco into the SPL. Social Unrest is now upon us...

Very true. We need a strong Pie & Bovril.

Archived