NFL Merchandise in the UK

WullieBroonIsGod

Just looking for pointers for the best place to buy NFL jerseys etc. Have found a few online but disappointed in the optons

At the recent IS game, the Nike store on Oxford street was well kitted out and I treated myself to a new Eagles shirt.

However, the range for kids wasn't too great unless you wanted a Patriots Brady shirt

With Christmas coming up I was just looking for ideas for my 10yo nephew.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/ always had great service from these guys and they can order stuff you would never get in UK. They pay any import fees so the price they quote is the price you pay.

The nfl official European store is abysmal and I ended up getting a gronk throwback from the USA from ukamerican sport cheaper than what Brady jerseys were going for on official.

The footballfanatics website that you can do orders on request from have reebok white bradford jerseys for 40 dollars so that might be an option. Tbh the quality between Nike and Reebok is night and day though and the extra money for the new Nike jerseys is well worth it.

If you can afford it or have someone who loves you at Xmas I would say the 100 quid for the limited jerseys is well worth the extra money too.

I'd love nothing more than to buy a white Muhammad Wilkerson jersey but no where in the UK does it and I'm not paying ridiculous amounts for shipping. The NFLUK Shop is embarrassing.

The footballfanatics website that you can do orders on request from have reebok white bradford jerseys for 40 dollars so that might be an option. Tbh the quality between Nike and Reebok is night and day though and the extra money for the new Nike jerseys is well worth it.

If you can afford it or have someone who loves you at Xmas I would say the 100 quid for the limited jerseys is well worth the extra money too.

What's the difference with the limited jerseys?

I thought you could personalise jerseys on nfluk to any player you want but I just checked and the only offer this for 8 teams.

I have ranted about this before but nfluk shop should not even carry stock. They should just import items on a weekly basis from the official nfl store.

If other UK companies can strike a deal on merch with third party suppliers,pay import fees and still make a profit how the hell is it beyond the wit of the nfl in Europe to do the same?

I thought you could personalise jerseys on nfluk to any player you want but I just checked and the only offer this for 8 teams.

I have ranted about this before but nfluk shop should not even carry stock. They should just import items on a weekly basis from the official nfl store.

If other UK companies can strike a deal on merch with third party suppliers,pay import fees and still make a profit how the hell is it beyond the wit of the nfl in Europe to do the same?

I wouldn't mind waiting an extra week or so on delivery to get a full range of merchandise and I'm sure a lot of people would agree.

What's the difference with the limited jerseys?

Limited jerseys are the sewn numbers, names, flywire collar, water resistant material etc game jerseys are screen printed. My gronk throwback is a game jersey but still excellent quality but having seen limited jerseys since I wish I had gone up a level. If you get a pats,cowboys,Texans,Steelers jersey there is less value in moving up to limited as they don't have flywire collar but have seen other people's and they look fantastic.

Even the game jersey is a such a better fit and none of that cheap mesh material that Reebok had, the Nike ones will last much longer.

Details here http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22889/p/3897

Limited jerseys are the sewn numbers, names, flywire collar, water resistant material etc game jerseys are screen printed. My gronk throwback is a game jersey but still excellent quality but having seen limited jerseys since I wish I had gone up a level. If you get a pats,cowboys,Texans,Steelers jersey there is less value in moving up to limited as they don't have flywire collar but have seen other people's and they look fantastic.

Even the game jersey is a such a better fit and none of that cheap mesh material that Reebok had, the Nike ones will last much longer.

Details here http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22889/p/3897

Cheers!

Agree on the quality on the nike ones. Bought a white Eagles shirt in London at the IS. I did have an old puma McNabb one and the difference in quality is clear

http://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/ always had great service from these guys and they can order stuff you would never get in UK. They pay any import fees so the price they quote is the price you pay.

The nfl official European store is abysmal and I ended up getting a gronk throwback from the USA from ukamerican sport cheaper than what Brady jerseys were going for on official.

Brilliant! Just what I was looking for.

Earlier on the year I was over in Houston and bought this shirt:

http://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HO90VQB33

So the prices are comparable. I tend to forget how expensive the replica stuff is everywhere else.

• 2 weeks later...

They are bigger but that's the style really. The old reeboks were like bed sheets but the Nike ones are a lot more fitted and tailored. If you want it to fit more like a football shirt you should go a size down but if you want the longer baggier look you should be fine with going with the same size you wear in other clothes.

If you go to the link I posted above there is a size guide on there.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just picked up my first jersey a week or so ago from the nike uk shop. Were selling them for £35, I just missed a 50% off code which meant they would have been £17.50 too! Pretty chuffed with it :)

Nah i mean i missed out on the code too mate, decent value at £34 still though. If you google nike uk discount codes you may be able to pick up some 10%/free delivery codes

Archived