NFL Merchandise in the UK

WullieBroonIsGod

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the europe.nflshop.com website the official site for buying jerseys in the UK?

I've come back from holiday with some spare cash cos I couldn't find a single Titans item anywhere where I was in the US. So I'm thinking f**k it, I'll buy a Mariota jersey cos a) the NFL seem to love him and it'll be easy to get and b) I've come around to the pick and the jersey will last 3 years at least.

So I've went on the "official" website and thought £70 was okay. But they're selling home Mariota jerseys as the light blue ones we've had for the last 7 seasons when we've reverted to our navy jerseys we wore from 97-07. I thought it might just be that they've not updated for the current season but they have the new Browns jerseys.

This is why I ask if this site is official. If so it's a fucking disgrace.

Is the europe.nflshop.com website the official site for buying jerseys in the UK?

I've come back from holiday with some spare cash cos I couldn't find a single Titans item anywhere where I was in the US. So I'm thinking f**k it, I'll buy a Mariota jersey cos a) the NFL seem to love him and it'll be easy to get and b) I've come around to the pick and the jersey will last 3 years at least.

So I've went on the "official" website and thought £70 was okay. But they're selling home Mariota jerseys as the light blue ones we've had for the last 7 seasons when we've reverted to our navy jerseys we wore from 97-07. I thought it might just be that they've not updated for the current season but they have the new Browns jerseys.

It's ran by kitbag and from what I've read is pretty poor. Try here http://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/Tennessee_Titans_s/36.htm

£80, but only heard good things about them.

If you've got any mates that follow NFL persuade them to buy something and just order it off of the NFL US site to help ease the pain of the shipping costs. Me and my mates have done it a few times, slightly more expensive but for the range of items and knowing you're getting authentic stuff it's worth it IMO.

Thanks for the input guys.

I bought my only jersey 13 years ago and ordered it from the US. #9 McNair along with a baby grow thing with #27 Eddie George on it for my son. It was fairly expensive but I swear it was in no way as difficult to get them now. I suppose the Titans were more significant back then but with the push the NFL are making here I should be able to get any team, any name, next day delivery.

• 5 months later...

Was in the London Nike store during my trip down a couple of weeks back and they had a fair bit of stuff.

Jerseys and t-shirts for all the teams, plus hoodies for all those competing in the Wembley games. Interestingly there was also 1 (just one) Cheatriots hoody hiding in amongst the Jets stuff - taking this spying thing a bit far!

Has anyone used or heard any comments about Vogue Jerseys?

http://www.vogue-jerseys.com/jerseys

Seems too good to be true?!

I bought one once from China. I wouldn't bother again. Same type of quality as old jerseys ie. Baggy and oversized. Night and day to the current Nike stuff.

Has anyone used or heard any comments about Vogue Jerseys?

http://www.vogue-jerseys.com/jerseys

Seems too good to be true?!

Saw that on the Scottish nfl Facebook page. Did a bit of research it comes from china. It's always 50/50 with stuff from there. Usually good enough to fool people that don't know the sport but obvious to nfl fans.

No chance are they real.

First thing I noticed is that the size label on the shirt isn't the same as the actual Nike ones which run S, M, L, XL etc.

Whilst these jerseys are indeed fake, the 'elite' jerseys they are imitating do use numeric sizes, rather than S, M, L etc.

Archived