Fallout 4

Goran

There's a few guides out on the Internet, as far as I'm aware your best doing it in a different settlement with 1 person, water, food, a store then just lots of boxes to get the settlement size up.

f**k that.  Blood and Wine DLC for Witcher 3 and No Man's Sky are out in June.

Is June confirmed for Blood and Wine?  Ooft...just enough time to build up a character enough to complete Hearts of Stone before I start that.

may need to get witcher 3..

Aw man, you HAVE to.  It's ball grabbingly good.

Is June confirmed for Blood and Wine?  Ooft...just enough time to build up a character enough to complete Hearts of Stone before I start that.

The two dates being bandied around are 26th May or 9th June.  I reckon it'll be June.  It just looks amazing.

Aw man, you HAVE to. It's ball grabbingly good

You really should do a review of games using that kind of summary.

When i eventually find a shop here that sells games i ll have a look

You really should do a review of games using that kind of summary.

When i eventually find a shop here that sells games i ll have a look

:)

If you played Skyrim, think of that, but bigger, more immersive, deeper, richer and with killer sunsets.

Edited by Fide

:)

If you played Skyrim, think of that, but bigger, more immersive, deeper, richer and with killer sunsets.

Why have i not heard of this before???? I loved skyrim, wasn't as fun as oblivion but i loved it

So I think I've now almost got to the end, not quite at the end of the main story because I've been trying to avoid finishing it, but in terms of settlements etc most of them I am not allowed to build anything else at :( .

In terms of the story, without trying to give anything away, I've just heading back to see Virgil again with my decoded stuff.

Did anyone choose not to kill old man Cabot and then try to do so at a later date? He just single handedly killed me and 18 of my settlers at Starlight Drive-in :( .

• 2 weeks later...

I've done a complete 180 from thinking this is absolute shite to loving it again. My (self-defeating) problem was that I was replaying the early game over and over again. Forgot how great the mid to late game intrigue between the Brotherhood, Railroad and the Institute is.

The improved survival mode is an absolute game changer.

Constantly keeping an eye on your hunger and thirst and not being able to save wherever you want or fast travel has made me appreciate the combat and every small detail of the landscape for things to hide behind etc. Food, water and antibiotics are suddenly much more valuable than anything else early game - I've sold ammo and guns to buy water.

It took me 20 minutes at level 5 to kill the deathclaw at Concord last night! The minigun had wiped out half of its health before I ran out of ammo so had to resort to taking potshots at it from the rooftops. Codsworth fucked off 5 minutes in as well, the little shit.