Fallout 4

Goran

The first half of MGSV was probs game of the year. If Konami hasn't turned into a shiteshow it could've easily dominated the year. Reckon only The Witcher would've came close amongst the AAA titles. Fallout's good definitely but a solid 7/10 game IMO.

The first half of MGSV was probs game of the year. If Konami hasn't turned into a shiteshow it could've easily dominated the year. Reckon only The Witcher would've came close amongst the AAA titles. Fallout's good definitely but a solid 7/10 game IMO.

Aye; gameplay wise MGS was spectacular but as you pointed out, Konami turned into a shiteshow and the story was obviously an afterthought.

I'm now at 3 days total gameplay - level 36.

I still find myself just walking around from settlement to settlement picking up junk and then selling it at the various markets all over the place.  My Sanctuary settlement is now just mental.  I have 3 big buildings all connected by stairs, platforms and walkways.  It is a turret-fest and no-one is getting in there.  Despite this I just continue to build.  

I appreciate I am just repeating myself but for me Fallout is the best game I've ever played.  It will take a lot for me to change my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Its all gone quiet on the Fallout front  :( .

Don't know if anyone can tell me this without any kind of spoiler but at the moment my 3 main missions (I think) that I have left are:

Gain access to Marowski's Lab - Not sure if this is a main mission but I know how to do it, just need to get my perk up for master unlock or whatever you call it.

Find the Railroad - Nothing displays on the "show on map" option.   Now I'm guessing that if I walk around enough I will come across it?  Or have I missed something in an earlier mission?  Again not sure if someone can answer this without spoilers.

Continue on the freedom trail - Again nothing on the map but my guess is that the freedom trail is just the overall story.

How much of the storymode have I got left if I'm looking for the railroad?

Also, I wish this game was online and you could build settlements or something.  I have about 10 brilliant settlements now that people just can't get near.  I'm hoping some kind of glowing deathclaw will come and visit one of them soon.

Its all gone quiet on the Fallout front  :( .

Don't know if anyone can tell me this without any kind of spoiler but at the moment my 3 main missions (I think) that I have left are:

Gain access to Marowski's Lab - Not sure if this is a main mission but I know how to do it, just need to get my perk up for master unlock or whatever you call it.

Find the Railroad - Nothing displays on the "show on map" option.   Now I'm guessing that if I walk around enough I will come across it?  Or have I missed something in an earlier mission?  Again not sure if someone can answer this without spoilers.

Continue on the freedom trail - Again nothing on the map but my guess is that the freedom trail is just the overall story.

How much of the storymode have I got left if I'm looking for the railroad?

Also, I wish this game was online and you could build settlements or something.  I have about 10 brilliant settlements now that people just can't get near.  I'm hoping some kind of glowing deathclaw will come and visit one of them soon.

IIRC Find the Railroad and the Freedom trail converge into one quest. I dont think its marked on your map, but it should say in the description where to start.

Marowski's Lab is a side quest, I think.

IIRC Find the Railroad and the Freedom trail converge into one quest. I dont think its marked on your map, but it should say in the description where to start.

And if you're stuggling, have a look around Swan's Lake in Boston.

The game is so good that I don't even mind walking around aimlessly trying to find it.

look for red line near good neighbour and follow it right the way round.

I randomly found the freedom trial while walking around. Haven't got round to checking it out though.

Has anyone tried the latest DLC Wasteland Workshop? Doesn't really add much apart from some extra options for your settlement.

Ive not tried building the cages yet to capture any of the animals.

Happiness in settlements...

Trying to get a couple up to 100, built trading stands, loads of defences, food, water, beds and was all good. Built a wall all the way around sanctuary and it goes down. How do you get it up to 100?