Fallout 4

Goran

I've got this brilliant image of you just running from settlement to settlement randomly firing your gun and shouting expletives

Its effectively what happened after the horror of a night i had. Couldnt move ten feet without bumping into a deathclaw/supermutant/pack of beasts/legendary thing.

I'm new to fallout, got it a couple of days ago and obviously still got a lot to learn. I've got this 'righteous authority' weapon which seems to be working okay but I'm running low on ammo, the only trader I know doesn't have any fusion cells, how do I get more? Most other weapons seem to be quite pants when dealing with ghouls and that.

I'm new to fallout, got it a couple of days ago and obviously still got a lot to learn. I've got this 'righteous authority' weapon which seems to be working okay but I'm running low on ammo, the only trader I know doesn't have any fusion cells, how do I get more? Most other weapons seem to be quite pants when dealing with ghouls and that.

Go to goodneighbor

Weapons trader in Diamond City sells fusion cells. Not the cheapest ammo but Righteous Authority is a pretty fine rifle.

I discovered Dunwich Borers over the weekend - shudder.

I've still yet to find any melee weapon that comes close to my Furious Power Fist. It really is the utter tits.

Literally just finished the Borers mission. Absolutely fucking brilliant one

Weapons trader in Diamond City sells fusion cells. Not the cheapest ammo but Righteous Authority is a pretty fine rifle.

Not quite made it there yet but good to know. Definitely seems to be far and away the best weapon I've picked up so far. Stored a junk jet and mini gun but similar scenario in that no ammo for them.

Went to the bottom of the mines after all the raiders. Down a well and theres a knife you find that causes 47 damage while also poisining the victim...

Also with all this talk of Diamond City ive not even been there yet as part of the main quest :lol: at level 16 atm

Edited by RandomGuy.

Not quite made it there yet but good to know. Definitely seems to be far and away the best weapon I've picked up so far. Stored a junk jet and mini gun but similar scenario in that no ammo for them.

Junk jet fires anything you pick up... anything. You can fire a freaking teddy bear at someone

Does anyone find the junk jet effective? I threw mines away in the midst of a clearing out mission for a nocturnal shotgun

I didn't like it, currently sitting back at sanctuary being used by one of the residents

Having a real hard time of it atm. On some mission to find a dead recon team and in my find an energy turbine which I have a scout in. As soon as I leave it, two big scorpion b*****ds jump out the ground and I'm dead in seconds. This has happened about half a dozen times now.

Having a real hard time of it atm. On some mission to find a dead recon team and in my find an energy turbine which I have a scout in. As soon as I leave it, two big scorpion b*****ds jump out the ground and I'm dead in seconds. This has happened about half a dozen times now.

Run?

Just realised that I've never fired a shot with the junk gun in any of the Fallout games - not even once to see what it's like. Strange; I presume it's just because I've never found it hard to find ammo for the 'proper' guns. I doubt that'll change in F4, considering that all the junk's useful for something.

RG - I didn't go near Diamond City until I'd cleared out most of the top half of the map, purely because there was always something nearby to investigate. I'm level 64 and haven't been to the Glowing Sea yet, which everyone seems to find rock hard. I'll be interested to see what it's like, as newly discovered areas seem to fill with level-appropriate creatures, so I'm expecting to to find Suicider Behemoths who throw invisible Deathclaws as they run towards you :mellow:

Wasted - Goodneighbor is a town near Diamond City. Lots of interesting quests and people to talk to. Probably more interesting than Diamond City, TBH.

Cheers BFTD. Starting to get the hang of it now but somethings gone wrong. I passed all my T45 armour to dogmeat who in the middle of a mission disappeared and I wanted to repair it at the police station. Anyone know how I can get him back?

Edited by wasted