Fallout 4

Goran

Agreed about the visuals, but then anyone who has ever played Fallout will accept that style trumps substance every single time.

Fucking A.

Fallout 3 had more character and atmosphere than any game I've ever played.

I am going to purchase the f**k out of Fallout 4.

It's just PC, PS4 and XO according to the symbols at the end of the trailer.

Technically, I'm not as wowed as I was with the scale of F3 when I first saw it.

The lighting looks great, but the modelling of the dog and the player are quite lo-fi compared to other games like the Witcher 3, while the animation is wonky. It doesn't look a huge leap forward.

BUT

Who plays Fallout to admire the tech? Not me. I can't wait for this.

Bethesda aren't really known for graphics, with them it's all about Gameplay and story. I'm really excited for this

Regardless of caring about gameplay I'd still be disappointed if the game looks like it's running on a 2008 engine. They shouldn't just rely on community modders to make their game great for them.

Will still buy because Fallout is fun but I still have standards that I expect game devs to keep up with.

Hopefully is released without millions of glitches like New Vegas was.

Whaaaaat, Bethesda glitches are the best glitches. Catapulting animals, spinning heads.. Its all part of the fun

Whaaaaat, Bethesda glitches are the best glitches. Catapulting animals, spinning heads.. Its all part of the fun

Anyone who hasn't got stuck in a rock formation in a Bethesda game hasn't lived.

Anyone who hasn't got stuck in a rock formation in a Bethesda game hasn't lived.

Or in my case with morrowind if you haven't walked through a mountain you are doing it wrong

Or in my case with morrowind if you haven't walked through a mountain you are doing it wrong

The benefit to such nonsense, of course, is that there's not a mountain in the Elder Scrolls series that isn't navigable by jumping sideways.

The benefit to such nonsense, of course, is that there's not a mountain in the Elder Scrolls series that isn't navigable by jumping sideways.

until you run out of sideways to Jump. Suddenly getting the urge to play oblivion again..

Some are fucking hilarious. The game constantly freezing most certainly isn't though. Had to start a whole new save on New Vegas due to various issues.

Some are fucking hilarious. The game constantly freezing most certainly isn't though. Had to start a whole new save on New Vegas due to various issues.

Ah yes, that wasn't fun when it froze random between screens

I've been waiting for a game that convinces me to buy a PS4 and now I've finally got it.

Never played Fallout 3 but played New Vegas. Great game but I counted around 13 times that my PS3 froze and I had to restart it. Of course Bethesda never developed New Vegas but still.

Bought Skyrim after that. Quite simply a masterpiece which I may go back and play soon.

Looking forward to this.

I've been waiting for a game that convinces me to buy a PS4 and now I've finally got it.

Never played Fallout 3 but played New Vegas. Great game but I counted around 13 times that my PS3 froze and I had to restart it. Of course Bethesda never developed New Vegas but still.

Bought Skyrim after that. Quite simply a masterpiece which I may go back and play soon.

Looking forward to this.

Before you move to PS4 make sure you play Fallout 3. It is tremendous. My favourite game of all time

Looking forward to this.

You must, MUST buy Fallout 3 for your PS3, then get a PS4.

Fallout 3 is the utter and absolute tits.

Looking forward to this.

No excuse not to play Fallout 3. You'll get it with all the DLC on disk for absolute buttons.