WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

• 5 weeks later...

First names announced for the global cruiserweight tournament that will be ran on the network

Rich Swann

Jonny Gargano

Tomasso Ciampa

Zack Sabre Jr

Akira Tozawa

Ho Ho Lun

Noam Dar

I know the first 3 from NXT but got no idea who the last 4 are. I'm sure some on here will have an idea if they are any good

First names announced for the global cruiserweight tournament that will be ran on the network

Rich Swann

Jonny Gargano

Tomasso Ciampa

Zack Sabre Jr

Akira Tozawa

Ho Ho Lun

Noam Dar

I know the first 3 from NXT but got no idea who the last 4 are. I'm sure some on here will have an idea if they are any good

Noam Dar is Scottish and been highly rated in UK for a few years now. Still only 22 as well.

ZSJ is probably the best in the UK and has been linked with WWE for a while now.

Honestly think Zack Sabre Jr. is the best in the world now that Daniel Bryan is done. The guy is absolutely astonishing.

Only guy I don't know is this Ho Ho Lun character. That's good though. I like unknowns. Akira Tozawa though. I can see why WWE like him. An absolute ton of charisma and he can GO.

Honestly think Zack Sabre Jr. is the best in the world now that Daniel Bryan is done. The guy is absolutely astonishing.

Fair enough. I don't follow a lot of Japanese wrestling, so didn't want to claim ZSJ was best in the world as I don't have that scope. He's certainly one of the best I've ever seen though.

He's pretty much a lock for a contract.

I'm trying to sign up for the WWE Network. On the billing information page one of the required fields for your address is Country. I've looked under United Kingdom, Great Britain & Britain. Found nothing. Anyone know what the UK sign up page is? Random google searches haven't been helpful. Thanks

I'm trying to sign up for the WWE Network. On the billing information page one of the required fields for your address is Country. I've looked under United Kingdom, Great Britain & Britain. Found nothing. Anyone know what the UK sign up page is? Random google searches haven't been helpful. Thanks

Nevermind I forgot I set something up to watch US Comedy Central awhile back. Didn't think it would cause an issue since it never did for Netflix.