WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

What's the full card?

Brock Lesnar vs Big Show

Randy Orton vs Sheamus

Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler

New Day vs Dudley Boyz for the tag titles.

Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental title.

Seth Rollins vs John Cena in a Steel Cage Match for US title.

I'm assuming Brock Lesnar is main eventing this.

Brock Lesnar vs Big Show

Randy Orton vs Sheamus

Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler

New Day vs Dudley Boyz for the tag titles.

Kevin Owens vs Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental title.

Seth Rollins vs John Cena in a Steel Cage Match for US title.

I'm assuming Brock Lesnar is main eventing this.

Haha okay. Sheamus & Rusev vs Orton & Ziggler instead. Must be adding a Divas match to the card now instead of the singles.

Guest bernardblack

Table for 3 is becoming my favourite programme on the Network. Hope they keep them coming. The IC champions episode was particularly good.

Table for 3 is becoming my favourite programme on the Network. Hope they keep them coming. The IC champions episode was particularly good.

Why they're not making shed-loads of these, I don't know. Must be relatively low-budget to make, just get three people vaguely connected, sit them in a room and let them talk. The New Day one was really good, slightly better than the IC one. Yet to watch the womens or legends one. This is the sort of thing the network should be for, stuff that isn't necessarily expensive to produce, but you can't get elsewhere. None of this Swerved pish, just stuff like that.

Why they're not making shed-loads of these, I don't know. Must be relatively low-budget to make, just get three people vaguely connected, sit them in a room and let them talk. The New Day one was really good, slightly better than the IC one. Yet to watch the womens or legends one. This is the sort of thing the network should be for, stuff that isn't necessarily expensive to produce, but you can't get elsewhere. None of this Swerved pish, just stuff like that.

Both the legends and womens episodes are top notch.

NXT 24 with behind the scenes footage of Takeover Brooklyn was absolutely amazing. To see how much Sasha and Bayley both dreamed of becoming wrestlers, and how Bayley wrote an essay in school saying she would be women's champion one day and to see her do it with her mum in the crowd etc got me right in the feels.

The whole show was excellent though and very interesting.

NXT 24 with behind the scenes footage of Takeover Brooklyn was absolutely amazing. To see how much Sasha and Bayley both dreamed of becoming wrestlers, and how Bayley wrote an essay in school saying she would be women's champion one day and to see her do it with her mum in the crowd etc got me right in the feels.

The whole show was excellent though and very interesting.

Absolutely bang on. Incredible stuff.

Guest bernardblack

Anyone watched the first look of the Sting documentary?

It was very decent apart from HHH being in it far too much

Edited by bernardblack