WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

• 2 weeks later...

Account suspended for no reason. :blink:

I noticed this morning £9.99 has came off my bank account, but there is no transaction, guessing it's just to do with the bank holiday? Could your suspension be them trying take money out your bank account on a bank holiday?

I noticed this morning £9.99 has came off my bank account, but there is no transaction, guessing it's just to do with the bank holiday? Could your suspension be them trying take money out your bank account on a bank holiday?

This was the email I got this morning.

We were unable to process your WWE Network subscription payment using the credit card/debit card or PayPal account information currently on file in the payment profile section of your account. As a result, your account is currently suspended.

If you would like to regain immediate access to WWE Network, you must update your payment information here.

If you have any questions regarding your subscription or billing, please contact WWE or call 1-866-308-5684.

Sincerely,

WWE Network Support

wwe.com/wwenetwork

This was the email I got this morning.

We were unable to process your WWE Network subscription payment using the credit card/debit card or PayPal account information currently on file in the payment profile section of your account. As a result, your account is currently suspended.

If you would like to regain immediate access to WWE Network, you must update your payment information here.

If you have any questions regarding your subscription or billing, please contact WWE or call 1-866-308-5684.

Sincerely,

WWE Network Support

wwe.com/wwenetwork

Sounds like they couldn't access your bank, or your bank has rejected them from taking the sub.

Sounds like they couldn't access your bank, or your bank has rejected them from taking the sub.

Did receive a new debit card a few days ago and forgot to change the billing information. Says in the email i could change it but the website won't let me.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading chat that Austin is going to be back on the Network doing special podcasts. An interview with the old Deadman could be on the cards. Would be fascinating as it's a blue moon when Taker does any out of character interviews.

Jericho can take his cowbell and gtf.

Reading chat that Austin is going to be back on the Network doing special podcasts. An interview with the old Deadman could be on the cards. Would be fascinating as it's a blue moon when Taker does any out of character interviews.

Jericho can take his cowbell and gtf.

There was an ad during Payback (and probably during Raw as well) that he's interviewing Heyman on June 1st. Looking forward to that.

There was an ad during Payback (and probably during Raw as well) that he's interviewing Heyman on June 1st. Looking forward to that.

I do like the Heyman podcasts but he goes on and on and on. Austin will prob get 3 questions in.

• 2 weeks later...