WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Jesus! That really did had to be a random view that! Decent Chamber main event but the rest of it was really stinky.

It was the first PPV I watched after taking a break watching wrestling from 2002 to 2006, so I thought I'd make it my first network show. I'd forgotten how much filler there was in those single brand PPVs. Poor Victoria being stuck in that bra and panties elimination match. Trish vs Mickie was very good though and set things up for their excellent match at 'Mania. An amazing promo from Kurt Angle as well! :lol:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6oyft_kurt-angle-dislikes-black-people-an_sport

Was thinking about signing up for the network but had a couple of questions,

if you sign up now do you still get the first month free?

does it include the old USWA and WCCW? (i had an old USWA Video that had early Austin matches in and wanted to see if they had any more)

Yep, they don't take the first £9.99 until March 1st.

I seen a WCCW section when browsing last night, but I'm unsure how much is on there. I don't think there's any USWA stuff up yet.

He started getting smark jeers not a hell of a lot longer after this, hardly fair to expect people to foresee his eventual over saturation quite this early! I'd say the smarks were on his case early enough in the grand scheme to be fair.

Yeah. Technically aren't we all 'marks'? I've never understood why people who are big fans are ridiculed and called 'marks'. Surely WWE want folk to be 'marks'? Yet they rip in to folk for daring to be fans and daring to care.

And like you say, everyone is 'smart' to it these days.

I watched the Royal Rumble match from 2000 last night.

Highlights included Too Cool & Rikishi dancing in the middle of the ring, during the match itself, along with JR saying "Grandmaster Sexaaaaayy!" in a hilarious manner.

Good to see The Big Show being as shite 15 years ago, as he is now.

I watched the Royal Rumble match from 2000 last night.

Highlights included Too Cool & Rikishi dancing in the middle of the ring, during the match itself, along with JR saying "Grandmaster Sexaaaaayy!" in a hilarious manner.

Good to see The Big Show being as shite 15 years ago, as he is now.

Has the Mae Young stuff been left in?

Has the Mae Young stuff been left in?

Whatever floats yer boat. It must takes some going to muster a Tommy Tank to Mae Young...

I only watched the Rumble, so I don't know. King certainly makes references to it during the match, but I didn't go back and check.