WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

Watched the matt hardy edge rivalries and the DX rivalries documentaries earlier quite enjoyed them. Will work my way through them for the next few weeks. Il keep it up until wrestlemania at least

Watched the Matt Hardy v Edge rivalry, great stuff. The Hardy Boyz theme music just reminds me of being a young'n back in the day! It is real stuff as well, the hatred. Read somewhere thatLita is in the Hall of Fame???

Edited by callum-ayr

I still wonder how they were able to trust each other in the ring.

Usually you could see how the punches were faked but there was definitely a few punches there that connected something awful

Hiya Paul.

Alright

I still wonder how they were able to trust each other in the ring.

Usually you could see how the punches were faked but there was definitely a few punches there that connected something awful

I think it's because they would very quickly be fired. I think most of the WWE expected them to take a stiff shots, and it probably added to the realism. But the second one of them purposely botched a move, no one would trust them again and wouldn't want to work with them. They would be hated and useless to the company. They would be a question of trust all the time. It would wreck their career.

Still can't find the Paul Heyman documentary on the PS4. The search function is utterly rubbish. You can search for a show or a wrestler but can't use search words such as "ladies" "gentlemen" etc. So I found it and watched it on the laptop.

Watched a few things this afternoon and seems good value, definitely cancelling immediately after Wrestlemania though.