WWE Network

Quentin Taranbino

DavidMcG, on 17 Feb 2016 - 08:34, said:

I see wwe have announced that they will be doing a network tournament to crown a 'Global Cruiserweight Champion' or something like that. Basically getting the best cruiserweights from across the world along with any currently in wwe and creating a tournament for it.

Not sure how it will work in principle, I'm assuming it will be filmed as a pre determined live show somewhere and not a tv series style reality competition??

It'll just be like one of those awesome indy tournaments you get over the place. Sounds amazing. HHH has said he wants most of the guys to be non-contracted.

This is on top of WWN shows going onto the Network as well. That thing is fucking god's gift to wrestling at the moment.

They're making great strides with the network, and with a few more additions they could make it even better. Will be interesting to see what format they use for the Cruiserweight stuff, but it should be absolute gold. Have it like a house show, stripped down a little, and then let everyone involved just go out and have decent length matches and show what they can do. Bring 16 in, have two matches an episode, give them 20-30 minutes from entrance to bell, gives you eight episodes to a final.

Guest bernardblack

I'd imagine Neville will be in there too though, despite being on the main roster. I'd imagine a couple of main roster guys, maybe even Kalisto getting a long run, will be in there.

Think I read there's a weight limit, which might rule guys like Neville out.

Still though, looking forward to it.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. He was quite scathing of the way he was booked, but freely admitted that was partly his fault as he would pretty much do anything for the rest of his colleagues. Quite emotional when talking about his father, and he is quite a funny guy.

The drinking of the beer behind the towel, when half the beer was still showing had me raise a little chuckle each time.

I would love to see Undertaker do a two or three episode special with Stone Cold at some point.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. He was quite scathing of the way he was booked, but freely admitted that was partly his fault as he would pretty much do anything for the rest of his colleagues. Quite emotional when talking about his father, and he is quite a funny guy.

The drinking of the beer behind the towel, when half the beer was still showing had me raise a little chuckle each time.

I would love to see Undertaker do a two or three episode special with Stone Cold at some point.

The Undertaker would be a weird one. Would he want to do something like that where he truly leaves Kayfabe? Seems to be one of the last dedicated old school ones. Would love to see it though - he'd be a really interesting interview.

The Undertaker would be a weird one. Would he want to do something like that where he truly leaves Kayfabe? Seems to be one of the last dedicated old school ones. Would love to see it though - he'd be a really interesting interview.

He did some interviews back in the 2000s when he was the american badass.

They've not had any control over his wife for a very long time.

It's more Undertaker that chooses to stay dedicated to the character more than anyone else, so if he's no problem with his wife doing it, I can't imagine WWE have a huge problem.