Scottish Independence

xbl

Out of all the people who have represented BT so far, I actually thought John Reid was the most measured and composed. He didn't come across as an utterly seething mess like Darling does anyway.

Still didn't agree with anything he said though.

Get the feeling Reid does not say anything without thinking about it 1st, There are many who speak for Better Together, which is refreshing, unlike Yes Scotland, its either Jenkins, or for the SNP Salmond or Sturgeon, dull

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no he is not, your just putting something on for the sake of it, pathetic

He really was, his nonsense calling for Salmond to come out and tell people No voters are not "less Scottish" because some people have implied it on twitter

Another one that can't use the word independence, hits out with the "separation" that's pathetic

Get the feeling Reid does not say anything without thinking about it 1st, There are many who speak for Better Together, which is refreshing, unlike Yes Scotland, its either Jenkins, or for the SNP Salmond or Sturgeon, dull

He's just another rent a quote career politician saying the same "best of both world" slogan we've heard time and time again.

He really was, his nonsense calling for Salmond to come out and tell people No voters are not "less Scottish" because some people have implied it on twitter

Another one that can't use the word independence, hits out with the "separation" that's pathetic

pathetic!

He's just another rent a quote career politician saying the same "best of both world" slogan we've heard time and time again.

another finding multi-quote an issue

pathetic!

another finding multi-quote an issue

Not that it needs explained. But you don't have a multi quote option on the mobile app.

I can only assume you this poor deflection attempt shows you have no really argument

Not that it needs explained. But you don't have a multi quote option on the mobile app.

I can only assume you this poor deflection attempt shows you have no really argument

I don't think he understands, I've already explained this to him on another thread. Poor Ecto, no wonder he is voting NO, he is just absolutely clueless. :(

I don't think he understands, I've already explained this to him on another thread. Poor Ecto, no wonder he is voting NO, he is just absolutely clueless. :(

"tears and snotters"

He's no more or less a career politician than many on the Yes side. I wouldn't use that particular stick to beat him with.

Hold the press. Andy Murray didn't like Salmond waving a saltire and doesn't know which side he'd choose post indy. That's me sold.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland-decides/278379-andy-murray-says-he-didnt-like-salmonds-wimbledon-saltire-stunt/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

It was a cheap stunt, from a politician with no class whatsoever, Andy Murray has never made any comment about his views on the independence debate, mainly because he does not live here

Hold the press. Andy Murray didn't like Salmond waving a saltire and doesn't know which side he'd choose post indy. That's me sold.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland-decides/278379-andy-murray-says-he-didnt-like-salmonds-wimbledon-saltire-stunt/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Journalists really are the scum of the earth. The guy has clearly stated that he doesn't want to disclose his feelings on the matter yet they keep badgering him for it. I am sure he isn't the only celebrity that has the problem.

FWIW Salmond's flag waving was a pretty pathetic thing for a politician to do..

All that said, I do wonder what the media reaction will be should he retain his Wimbledon title

He tell you that, aye?

No he told the whole world about on TV at a press conference, he was asked and replied he had nothing to say on the matter

I did like the seethe from the mouth breathers over Salmond's stunt that day, but at the same time, thought it lacked class.

Murray's comments on the whole thing seem to be on the fence. Which would be the smart move for many. Coming out on one side is just asking for a whole bunch of bother if you're in the public eye. Just a lot of hassle that isn't needed.

The saltire photobomb was pretty cringey tbf, but only a complete thicko would let it affect their vote in the independence referendum.

Correct, this from a man who wants to be a leader that is taken seriously on the world stage, but it only made him look foolish, want to embarrass Salmond let him see it everyday

Archived