Scottish Independence

xbl

It is, They had been handing them out today. barely an hour after he made that statement

The level of BT's propaganda is absolutely dreadful! I can't believe they think this would be effective. Who the hell is running that show?

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is, They had been handing them out today. barely an hour after he made that statement

Should be entertaining when the news gets back to Obama that BT are using his image for their propaganda, smells like another impending embarrassment to me.

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever post anything other than "Yawn" or "zzzzzz"?

You're either massively immature or not very bright. But you're a No voter, so perhaps both.

Do you ever post anything other than "Yawn" or "zzzzzz"?

You're either massively immature or not very bright. But you're a No voter, so perhaps both.

You have a bit of a "hard neck" calling anybody "not very bright" an will see how mature you are on Sept 19th, when we have not voted to become an independent country, it occurs to me that around that time the record for "how far toys can be thrown out of pram" will be broken many times

You have a bit of a "hard neck" calling anybody "not very bright" an will see how mature you are on Sept 19th, when we have not voted to become an independent country, it occurs to me that around that time the record for "how far toys can be thrown out of pram" will be broken many times

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just impressed you strung together a mostly coherent paragraph.

Congrats.

I'm just impressed you strung together a mostly coherent paragraph.

Congrats.

My thoughts exactly.

Congratulations Ecto.

PS you are setting yourself up for an almighty fall come 19th September if YES does win...... You'll have to resign from P and B with the ridicule you'll endure after being so 100 percent positive BT will win.

I have it on good authority that Alex Salmond will personally be leading the armed hunt to purge the country of No voters after the referendum. The long knives and special blue shirts are already being shipped to sympathetic enclaves.

I have it on good authority that Alex Salmond will personally be leading the armed hunt to purge the country of No voters after the referendum. The long knives and special blue shirts are already being shipped to sympathetic enclaves.

:lol:

I can see that being the Daily Mails Headline story tomorrow

My thoughts exactly.

Congratulations Ecto.

PS you are setting yourself up for an almighty fall come 19th September if YES does win...... You'll have to resign from P and B with the ridicule you'll endure after being so 100 percent positive BT will win.

no not really I am more than confident of the result, and I am more than sure that you have not had an original thought in your life

Good for you, keep these posts up!

I stand round by the half way line, no matter the result in september come round and I will shake your hand

Completely pointless.

He should do it BEFORE the referendum.

Completely pointless.

He should do it BEFORE the referendum.

Surely his active blue faced claymore wielding sporran monkeys will be out in force at the polling booths armed to the teeth and swearing vengeance on those unpatriotic appeasers who dare stand in the way of our "freeeeeedum".

Zimbabwe style.

Is there a dictator who Alex Salmond (the democratically elected First Minister of Scotland) has not been compared to?

Surely his active blue faced claymore wielding sporran monkeys will be out in force at the polling booths armed to the teeth and swearing vengeance on those unpatriotic appeasers who dare stand in the way of our "freeeeeedum".

Zimbabwe style.

Is there a dictator who Alex Salmond (the democratically elected First Minister of Scotland) has not been compared to?

I'll be there to create the intimidating atmosphere. Everyone will be forced at gunpoint to put a cross next to yes. Salt mines await those who refuse.

Don't think Pol Pot has been mentioned yet. Independent Alba will start at year zero

I'll be there to create the intimidating atmosphere. Everyone will be forced at gunpoint to put a cross next to yes. Salt mines await those who refuse.

Don't think Pol Pot has been mentioned yet. Independent Alba will start at year zero

Sorry. One quick google later and we discover this lunatic who not only manages to compare Stalin and Pol Pot to the evil Salmond, but he rather insanely (and only half jokingly) manages to make a link between the SNP's environmental policies and the mass genocide which occurred under the respectives rulers express directives.

http://a-place-to-stand.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/scottish-msps-intend-to-kill-more-than.html?m=1

Archived