• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't.

Unlucky

Yes it is.

To clear up.

http://www.scotsman....leish-1-1978035

Mr McLeish, who supports full financial powers for Holyrood, or “devo max”, said: “It’s a Scottish matter and the mischief making that we’ve seen at Westminster isn’t of any help. Westminster should keep out of the referendum and not meddle.

“How can anyone at Westminster be so divorced from reality to deliver an insult to the Scottish people in this way and to heap contempt upon them.

“It would be insulting and contemptuous to the Scottish people for Westminster to get involved and anyone suggesting this at Westminster needs to grow-up instead of ranting in an anti-Scottish way.

So as I said before, apart from the person, the year and the context in which it was used, Reynard is bang on with his signature.

There is the quote below. Read it and weep. <_<

Ah I see, well I suppose we can all make things up.

"I've changed my mind, I'll be voting Yes next year. Also, Greenock Morton are ace"

Reynard 2013

Ah I see, well I suppose we can all make things up.

"I've changed my mind, I'll be voting Yes next year. Also, Greenock Morton are ace"

Reynard 2013

Yours is ridiculous though.

I have another one coming up. I,m sure you'll like it.

Has this Burma clown done this shit in college too or something?

I'm not sure he even has.

In some ways, he's been unlucky. I'm sure this wise "knowledgeable" act plays well in Labrador Nat circles. He's probably referred to as "The Prof" or "our legal expert" amongst the stupid Nat clown collective.

Unfortunately, there are actually people here, Ad Lib and I, who understand law, having studied it. Unlike chicBurma.

Which means, surprise surprise, that his cut and pastes from terrible websites that can't spell David Hume's name right, are quickly and thoroughly shredded. Leaving him the bumbling, shambolic, incoherent mess he has become on this thread.

As I said before. A salutory lesson. One I hope he has learned from.

In some ways, he's been unlucky. I'm sure this wise "knowledgeable" act plays well in Labrador Nat circles. He's probably referred to as "The Prof" or "our legal expert" amongst the stupid Nat clown collective.

Unfortunately, there are actually people here, Ad Lib and I, who understand law, having studied it. Unlike chicBurma.

Which means, surprise surprise, that his cut and pastes from terrible websites that can't spell David Hume's name right, are quickly and thoroughly shredded. Leaving him the bumbling, shambolic, incoherent mess he has become on this thread.

You hitting the drink early today?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You hitting the drink early today?

1. Do you stand by your assertion that section 5 an 30 of the Scotland Act are relevant to the Axa General Insurance v Lord Advocate case?

2. Do you have any verbatim evidence in the Claim of Right Act 1689 that the people of Scotland, and not the Parliament of Scotland, were asserting a sovereign right to remove the monarch?

3. Do you have evidence for your assertion that Lord Cooper endorsed the principle of the sovereignty of the people?

1. Do you stand by your assertion that section 5 an 30 of the Scotland Act are relevant to the Axa General Insurance v Lord Advocate case?

2. Do you have any verbatim evidence in the Claim of Right Act 1689 that the people of Scotland, and not the Parliament of Scotland, were asserting a sovereign right to remove the monarch?

3. Do you have evidence for your assertion that Lord Cooper endorsed the principle of the sovereignty of the people?

In respect of the post that you are replying to, I have left your the relevant points in the above quote.

Fixed.

Archived