Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It gives us the chance to form our own government and choose our own destiny. If your not happy then go back in your spacecraft back to whichever planet that was foolish enough to give you a passport.

I'll be staying in the UK thanks, and should Salmond manage to hoodwink a majority of YES voters then I'll be applying for citizenship of the new UK and moving south.

There we go again people. No voters please take note, this lot can't be trusted.

Promise of more power has been broken even before the result! All I can say is if the No voters are happy for this Westminster government to continue and speak shite then can I ask a favour from you? Please vote Yes so that the sane people of Scotland can make the changes required to bring Scotland forward and then No voters you can leave to your beloved Westminster dominated domain south of the border.

Maybe they can hold a referendum and Scotland be split into two states?

Seriously though, this is the problem with the numbers as it seems. There is a clear split with both sides obviously having rights and will want appeasement.

I can see a no vote followed by a nationwide move toward ferderalism. It would be very Scottish for a change for the better of all of us to be driven by a special people.

I'll be staying in the UK thanks, and should Salmond manage to hoodwink a majority of YES voters then I'll be applying for citizenship of the new UK and moving south.

No need m8 if you have a uk passport, I'll pay your bus fare, or wait a minute will it be a horse and cart ... whatever.

Anyone who thinks we are going to get a fair deal from an English Elected UK Govt(especially if it is the Tories ) think again.

Just go and look at the rabid anti Scottish comments on BBC website never mind Daily mail.

They are adamant if we vote NO we do not deserve any extra powers and will try and make sure we do not get them

To be honest if we are not courageous enough to vote YES i can see their point.

Anyone who thinks we are going to get a fair deal from an English Elected UK Govt(especially if it is the Tories ) think again.

Just go and look at the rabid anti Scottish comments on BBC website never mind Daily mail.

They are adamant if we vote NO we do not deserve any extra powers and will try and make sure we do not get them

To be honest if we are not courageous enough to vote YES i can see their point.

That could be anyone posting shoite though mate. I think a most of people north of Watford would like to have a Northern Alliance with Scotland. If it is a No vote, you will get massive support from from the vast majority of the UK.

this is why all YES voters have to campaign hard because some of the BT fear tactics will work if we don't

This on bbc new site

" have been genuinely undecided, but I am beginning to drift towards no. ,Main reason I am heading towards no is economic.I am beginning to think jobs could be lost with a yes vote.

Even though countless small businesses and Entrepreneurs have disagreed with the larger Businesses we need to get that message out

That could be anyone posting shoite though mate. I think a most of people north of Watford would like to have a Northern Alliance with Scotland. If it is a No vote, you will get massive support from from the vast majority of the UK.

Tosh

Unfortunately it is South of Watford where the power is and therefore the decisions are made.

Well this isn't true, but hey you just keep trying that lovebomb.

The Welsh, Scousers, Geordies, Northern Irish, Cumbrians, Yorkshire, the Scots living south of the border to name but a few. I think you underestimate how much people in the UK love the Scots.

Archived