Scottish Independence

xbl

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's illogical. Admit at least you're taking a risk to see if Scotland can improve economically. Independence means going it alone not joining together.

:lol: So we now get to pick and choose who we want to rule us from Holyrood? Wow. Revolution!!

You haven't made a single point since you joined this forum. What an absolute oxygen thief

Heard from a reliable friend on Orkney that an MP for Orkney and Shetland held a meeting today where he told constituents that in the event of a narrow YES victory there would be consultations over Shetland and Orkney staying as part of the union.

You mean the MP for Orkney and Shetland - Mr Carmichael of the principled, honest and reliable Liberal Democrats?

Imagine if all of the poll's were miles off and it was 90/10. :o

It'd certainly make things easier regardless of who gets the nod.

One thing we can be sure of is that there is little to no chance of their being an emphatic No victory, but it's a distinct possibility for Yes.

I feel threatened by Islamic State and Jihad.

I would hope the Scottish Army remains strong allies with England, Wales and Northern Ireland. USA too.

Not remaining strong allies with the US military would be a good place to start if you feel threatened by jihadi terrorists.

Check this lot out. Nazi salutes, UJs, Labour posters and No thanks placards. What a bunch.

Vote Yes to leave this lot to rot with the dinosaurs.

BxwavP2IQAApqnm.jpg

No i don't think this is a Nazi salute - i think it's a no surrender salute. Doesn't matter anyway there both the same scumbags.

However there is nothing wrong with Union Jacks, Labour posters and no thanks cards.

If a country can't stand on it's own two feet - it should not be a country.

Right everyone i'm an undecided voter - i was originally going to vote NO, because i'm proud to be British. And proud that we beat the Nazi's.

I want to vote YES, because there's always going to be a chance of a Tori government ruling the country.

Alex Salmond is an arrogant p***k, i would prefer a leader that can speak well e.g Jim Murphy, Gordon Brown, Ruth Davidson or that Scottish Green guy Paddy.

I'm happy with the Scottish Government gives us Free University fee's and Free prescriptions.

The average pint in Scotland is £3, London £4, Ireland £4, Norway £7 - So if Scotland goes independent there's a risk of an increase in the cost of a pint. That would mean I'm a BIG NO!

Norwegians have a higher wage and more disposable income offsetting the increase in booze prices.

My local hospital the "Royal Infirmary" needs a big upgrade. The Golden Jubilee Hospital in Clydebank is a hospital i would like to stay nearby. Is this a westminister issue or a Scottish issue?

Health is devolved but our budget will be squeezed as the NHS in England & Wales gets privatised. A Yes vote is the only way to keep the NHS public.

There has got to be a cap on Immigration. The Polish come in and take all the unskilled jobs, save up all there money and send it back home. They don't plough their money into the Scottish economy - This is wrong.

I went out on a night out with workmates about 2 years ago. We had 2 Polish boys. The Polish guys didn't buy a single drink and left early and said they were going to go to there flat and drink Vodka. Likewise the Indians.

So if we give these unskilled jobs to Scottish people - they are going to plough their money into the Scottish economy. Is this a Scottish issue or Westminister?

I emailed my MSP about a month ago, urging her to ban the Sectarian marches. I did not receive a reply - this was the first ever time i emailed her. I will just ask my MP to ban these Sectarian marches. Is this a Scottish Issue or a Westminister issue?

I would like Racism, Sectarianism and Fascism treated the same way in Scotland. You can racially abuse someone and get jail. However if you abuse someone because there a catholic or protestant you don't get jail.

I would hope the Scottish Army remains strong allies with England, Wales and Northern Ireland. USA too.

Please someone help me decide!

Heard from a reliable friend on Orkney that an MP for Orkney and Shetland held a meeting today where he told constituents that in the event of a narrow YES victory there would be consultations over Shetland and Orkney staying as part of the union.

Nonsense.

Archived