Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Interesting to note that the same story on the BBC news app fails to mention that there were zero votes for the no side.

Got a bit ahead of myself. They did report it.

Edited by plugin

Have any of the unions who have backed the No campaign actually balloted their members on it?

So far the only ones I can find are GMB (who most certainly did not ballot their members), Community Steel Workers Union (which doesn't even have a purely Scottish branch) and USDAW (who are so far up Labours back passage that they actually have a section dedicated to them on their website).

Will the rUK enter a currency union with an Independent Scotland?

No 50/1 Yes 1/100 from Ladbrokes.

Still believe the bookies?

Can you please send me the link to the ladbrokes site where I can take advantage of this offer?

Comparing one bookie (and one who is widely regarded in the industry as being a bit of a basketcase right now) making a total cock-up of a rather esoteric bet with the many who are offering odds on the outcome of the referendum is ridiculous. But then, you're ridiculous, so I guess it comes as no surprise.

Can you please send me the link to the ladbrokes site where I can take advantage of this offer?

Comparing one bookie (and one who is widely regarded in the industry as being a bit of a basketcase right now) making a total cock-up of a rather esoteric bet with the many who are offering odds on the outcome of the referendum is ridiculous. But then, you're ridiculous, so I guess it comes as no surprise.

Are you unable to use the internet? Why would you require me to provide you with a link when you appear to have such inside knowledge. Is it because you want to feel superior by pretending you know more about it than me? You are of course aware that my response was a tongue in cheek reply to a tongue in cheek response to another event which was being discussed....of course you are. Further to this you also realise that I was comparing both to show how pointless they were in proving neither one side nor the other, but then again you're pointless (adequately illustrated by your pointless, if somewhat self serving post) so I guess it makes sense for you to pass comment, and your not going to let a little thing like logic stand in the way of your self aggrandisement are you?

On a side note but you may or may not be aware that the referendum will involve circa 6million people and in the last few days both it and the currency union have made UK, Scottish and in some instances Global headlines with all manner of people passing comment and all sorts of experts providing analysis and opinion so perhaps you dont fully understand the concept of esotericism. I can of course provide you a few philosophical links which will explain it, but I doubt your ego would allow a mere mortal like myself to provide you with assistance.

Edited by Burma

Are you unable to use the internet? Why would you require me to provide you with a link when you appear to have such inside knowledge. Is it because you want to feel superior by pretending you know more about it than me? You are of course aware that my response was a tongue in cheek reply to a tongue in cheek response to another event which was being discussed....of course you are. Further to this you also realise that I was comparing both to show how pointless they were in proving neither one side nor the other, but then again you're pointless (adequately illustrated by your pointless, if somewhat self serving post) so I guess it makes sense for you to pass comment, and your not going to let a little thing like logic stand in the way of your self aggrandisement are you?

On a side note but you may or may not be aware that the referendum will involve circa 6million people and in the last few days both it and the currency union have made UK, Scottish and in some instances Global headlines with all manner of people passing comment and all sorts of experts providing analysis and opinion so perhaps you dont fully understand the concept of esotericism. I can of course provide you a few philosophical links which will explain it, but I doubt your ego would allow a mere mortal like myself to provide you with assistance.

Hit a nerve did I?

Instead of writing all that absolutely meaningless bollocks, you could have just admitted that Ladbrokes are no longer offering that bet and every single bookie reckons that there is a c. 75-80% likelihood that the no vote will win the day.

joozy is an expert on gambling as he lives in Switzerland in a house made entirely of melted down Nazi gold. All he does all day is put bets on lower league Scottish football games.

He's a dastardly man.

Rumbled.

On Twitter @LadPolitics

On currency if Scotland becomes an independent country GBP 1/3 New currency 3/1 Euro 10/1, That's of Feb. 13, that's from Ladbrokes Politics

Edited by ecto

On currency if Scotland becomes an independent country GBP 1/3 New currency 3/1 Euro 10/1, That's of Feb. 13, that's from Ladbrokes Politics

Yes, Wings over Scotland got VERY excited about this, at the point they were saying Osborne wasn't going to refuse to bow to the bullying arrogant SNP, and wouldn't reject a currency union.

Slight problem with these odds is that they also include using the pound, but not in a currency union.

And of course those nice people at Ladbrokes will happily hold on to your money for 6 months then give you it back voided in September. If you remember that is.

Edited by H_B

I'm well aware that Ladbrokes still offer odds on the currency used in the event of a yes vote. That's an entirely different thing to what was being discussed though.

Yes, Wings over Scotland got VERY excited about this, at the point they were saying Osborne wasn't going to refuse to bow to the bullying arrogant SNP, and wouldn't reject a currency union.

Slight problem with these odds is that they also include using the pound, but not in a currency union.

And of course those nice people at Ladbrokes will happily hold on to your money for 6 months then give you it back voided in September. If you remember that is.

I only quoted the odds, you will take out of them what you want

Hit a nerve did I?

Instead of writing all that absolutely meaningless bollocks, you could have just admitted that Ladbrokes are no longer offering that bet and every single bookie reckons that there is a c. 75-80% likelihood that the no vote will win the day.

Ooops. Seem to have annoyed you. Instead of writing your pointless drivel you could have simply informed us that Ladbrokes are no longer offering the odds quoted. But no....you wanted to act all big and clever. Smug but pointless.