Latest Polls and Latest Odds

Lex

Because the SNP are very good at winning elections. You should be happy they are in control of the campaign because they know how to win campaigns.

Harvie and Fox wanted a seperate scottish currency and a scottish republic. the SNP overruled both so as not to spook middle scotland voter who they need in sepetmber, and who they have owned since 2007.

You're only talking about what's happening in the MSM, on the ground YES aren't even in total control of their own campaign nevermind the SSP etc.

No it isn't.

I have provided very specific points on the SNP domination of Yes.

I'm asking you to evidence similarly your claim that the Tories run BT...

No you havent. You have pointed to donations and creative input. This is not the same as providing evidence that the SNP control the ENTIRE YES campaign, which someone else pointed out was a nonsense statement.

You're only talking about what's happening in the MSM, on the ground YES aren't even in total control of their own campaign nevermind the SSP etc.

If this is the local grassroots campaigns, plenty of them will be delivering that newspaper that Blackley talked about....

If this is the local grassroots campaigns, plenty of them will be delivering that newspaper that Blackley talked about....

Who gives a shit whether they're delivering a booklet, that doesn't mean they all agree with the contents nevermind them being under the control of YES or the SNP.

No you havent. You have pointed to donations and creative input. This is not the same as providing evidence that the SNP control the ENTIRE YES campaign, which someone else pointed out was a nonsense statement.

Eh, there's also the numerous examples of Yes parroting specifically SNP policy, even when this is completely at odds with the SSP, Greens or Independents like Canavan.

I give you NATO. The Currency. The Monarchy.

So, apart from cash donations, paying Yes salaries, having members on the Yes board, appointing the Yes chief executive, designing Yes campaign material, producing Yes campaign material, determining Yes policy, what have the SNP done?

Who gives a shit whether they're delivering a booklet, that doesn't mean they all agree with the contents nevermind them being under the control of YES or the SNP.

Again, why so angry? I'm sure a campaign newspaper written by SNP peeps will be very good, given their proven abilty to develop arguments which are hugely persuasive to the Scottish electorate.

The Greens and the SSP? No so much.

I wouldn't say improtant

See this is the difficulty in engaging with you and Im not sure uf you do it on purpose or not. You constsntly alter the parameters of the debate without cause to do so or reference to the previous discussion. It can often feel like tslking to two entirely different people.

You were asked why something was "important" and you responded that it was important to you because others deny it. You were asked if that was the only reason it was important to which you respomd that it is now not important. Pick a lane.

Where did I say that anyone not affiliated to the SNP had "no input".

Where did I say that you said that. You certainly asserted that position when you said:

The SNP run Yes and call all the shots. The others like Harvie, Canavan and co are just along for the ride on the SNP's bus.

See this is the difficulty in engaging with you and Im not sure uf you do it on purpose or not. You constsntly alter the parameters of the debate without cause to do so or reference to the previous discussion. It can often feel like tslking to two entirely different people.

You were asked why something was "important" and you responded that it was important to you because others deny it. You were asked if that was the only reason it was important to which you respomd that it is now not important. Pick a lane.

I am on this forum to pass time during work - pretty much nothing i say or talk about is important. I find it interesting for sure, and the conversation has succesully passed an hour or two.

I suggest, with all due repsect, you stop taking langauge so literally.

Eh, there's also the numerous examples of Yes parroting specifically SNP policy, even when this is completely at odds with the SSP, Greens or Independents like Canavan.

I give you NATO. The Currency. The Monarchy.

So, apart from cash donations, paying Yes salaries, having members on the Yes board, appointing the Yes chief executive, designing Yes campaign material, producing Yes campaign material, determining Yes policy, what have the SNP done?

I'm pretty sure Colin Fox carries his paperwork in a YES case, I can assure you that when he speaks he's speaking for his own party, Sheridan's the same, he disagrees with quite a lot of the SNP stuff and he doesn't hide it, people on here don't appear to have a clue what's happening in this campaign, go to a YES stall and everyone will have YES gear on, see them at the doors and they'e speaking for their version of a YES vote.

I'm pretty sure Colin Fox carries his paperwork in a YES case, I can assure you that when he speaks he's speaking for his own party, Sheridan's the same,

No he's not, the Yes campaign have ostracised Sheridan twice. they want nothing to do with him.

Hope you didn't hurt your back moving these goalposts.

What a complete disaster this has been for you.

So, the leaflet you claim was from BT actually isn't. :lol: What is actually is, is a leaflet from HMG, branded with the .. HMG logo.

Unlike Yes leaflets, which are produced by the SNP, and branded with deceit.

So tell me. How does the message HM Government are putting across differ from that of BTUKOKNOTHANKS?

Or are they very much singing from the same hymn sheet?

Be very specific.

No he's not, the Yes campaign have ostracised Sheridan twice. they want nothing to do with him.

Have they? Evidence please of the Yes campaign ostracising him on two specific, seperate occasions.

Again, why so angry? I'm sure a campaign newspaper written by SNP peeps will be very good, given their proven abilty to develop arguments which are hugely persuasive to the Scottish electorate.

The Greens and the SSP? No so much.

Why does a certain phrase mean anyone is angry?

I don't agree with too much of their politics but IMHO the lefties are the people that are going to win this for YES, they you make you feel on top of the world when you listen to them, imagine how those that agree with their politics are going to feel after listening to them, another 500 entertained(not by the left b4 someone chips in) in Troon last night.

Edited by ayrmad

H_B's postion is informed by Blackley's comments. go read them.

No im asking you if you agree with HB that the SNP are running the entire YES campaign and anyone who is not affiliated to the SNP has no input. Do you agree with him or not?

I didn't mean Sheridan carries his paperwork in a YES case, sorry if that's what you took from it.